Chapter 5: Tutorials

Author's Note:

Please don't underestimate the game difficulty.

I'm sorry! There's no image for this chapter.

♦ ♦ ♦

60 Years ago...

I don't understand why I can't meet my father in person and see my progress. I can only hear his voice and watched him in the holograms. His researchers said that I was beyond their expectations. I got the highest points in every hardest survival and war simulations but I think it's not enough to prove my worth. I'm still lacking something. Even with the help of Training Capsules to hone my skills and still wasn't enough.

Is it because of my age? I'm still 5 years old so it's pretty much understandable.

They said that my father is always busy to lead the nation and the army so I continue my training. The Training Capsules are the pods used to tap the users' memory to help them reach the peak form so that the body is completely familiar with the movements during the training but a user like me is not ordinary because I was born with high intelligence and that what made the researchers supported my progress. They said that I was like a sponge as I absorbed the knowledge as fast as I could and they called me Perfect.

I shivered from just hearing that word. I don't feel perfect because what I learned from the history books, no one is perfect. No matter how hard they tried to become perfect, they always failed in the end.

A day later, walking to the library, armored soldiers passed me by blankly, none of them registering in my head. When I reached the entrance, the librarian is asking me to see my ID.

I need my ID.

Then my black crystal bracelet reacting to my command and it glowed in purple color. The purple particles hovered on my right palm before the ID appeared and I gave it to the librarian. My bracelet contains an independent subspace or a storage dimension of roughly one cubic meter size. The crystal that reinforced to any bracelets that mainly used as Inventory was also coming from the meteorites that were discovered 400 years ago.

When the librarian approved that I can get inside, the double iron door automatically opened. The smell of the ancient books lingered to my nostrils as I scanned the towering iron bookshelves. I felt relaxed for a bit as I grabbed the books that are suitable for the kids since I'm still a kid. I do this habit if father's researchers gave me a break.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The beeping sound that coming from my wireless earphone is giving me a signal that someone entered to my room as I let the AI activated my voice recording device that was hidden somewhere in there and listen to whoever roam inside.