Chapter 9: Selfie First Before Escaping

We are now inside of my inventory and the shadows automatically teleported into the different copies of Earth year 2030. Each planet contained the last models of service robots and they are originally few of them but thanks to my duplicate ability, I don't have to worry if they're getting rusty. The reason why those things are present in each planet is because they're programmed and designed to assist their masters.

And as for myself, I'm in a different copy of Earth year 2030 while the original is just a reserve just in case if my army accidentally destroyed their home planet. I am now wearing some gym clothes and combed my hair to pull it up into a bun. Then I created the new customized quests and no matter how many years would take, I'm sure we'll succeed to accomplish it before the Babysitting countdown ends.

Enter only 1 sentence to describe your quest: I want them to have a job.

New Quest has been created!

Better than Humans Part 2

Let them find their passion until getting a job.

Rewards: ???

Enter only 1 sentence to describe your quest: I want them to advance the technology without unnecessary destruction.

New Quest has been created!

Better than Humans Part 3

When it comes to technology advancement, don't destroy nature.

Rewards: ???

I want to add more quests but the red window popped up.

Sorry!

You cannot create more than two quests. Please finish your pending quests before creating new quests.

So I can only create 2 quests at a time.

The Create Quest Command is impressive because it generates quest title, description and rewards full of surprises in just one sentence.