Chapter 3: Deal and Discussion

Meeting this crazy God in a second time is a final hell to me. I don't know how heavy my sins are but why the god gave me this kind of punishment? I don't want to be around with him because he's the villain of my life. I'm not being racist just because he's black.

I may have thousands of black people in my country even some of them are inside the asylum and high with drugs when I was still alive but none of them are unhygienic as this twerp right in front of me. He looks like a beggar–

–No

He's worse than that.

"You are no god to me," I said as cold as possible.

"Krak! Why would you say that? Is there something wrong with my appearance? You know... I don't have an original appearance. Even I looked myself in the mirror, I don't have a reflection. I don't even know if I have legs or any parts of my body. The mortals in your world can see me as Abyssal Polar Bear but in Octavia, they can see me as a talking goat while my siblings can see me as a child. I don't know what race they saw from me. Is it a demon or angel? But it doesn't matter. I hate them anyway."

Crack is talking nonsense and all of the rages that stacked after my death finally explodes. I balled my hands into fists, my blood feels like it boils from toes to head and my breathing became erratic.

"You... are... full... of... BULLSHIT!"

"Krak! Take it easy, woman! You're not you when you're hungry. I mean, you're dead. So you're not hungry. Man! You're the scary small letter A and F." He was intimidated by my enraged self.

"You are not a demon... Not an angel... But you are the shittiest sack of shit that I've ever met in a second time! You looked like a human but in the most eyesore loser of all losers! You can destroy not 2 senses but 5 senses!"

"By just seeing you from miles away, I can tell that you're not taking care of yourself as if your parents didn't teach you the basics of hygiene and that shit hurts my eyes. Even mosquitoes and flies won't dare to land on your skin. Maybe some of them sucked your blood but they died right away because your scent reflected from your insides. Your laughs and voice... It made my ears bleed even deaf people will cover their ears."

"Wait! There's a 6th sense... Because my soul is suffering from your sorry cracked ass!"

I paused just to catch my breath but Crack wasn't affected by my tantrums as if my words didn't register to his brainless head.

"Krak?! Me? Human? That's new! But you don't have to be so mean. Am I that so hot to you? Is that the reason why you're acting like you hate me but you love me from the inside? Krak! Krak! Krak! Kraaaaak!"

Is this twerp comparing me to the women who are acting mean to their crush? Is he asking for death? Because I would gladly give him that.