Chapter 6: Babysitting

Author's Note:

Please don't underestimate the game difficulty.

Notification

You received the copy of Earth, Moon and Sun Year 2030 [Before Shadow Apocalypse]

Notification

You received the copy of Earth, Eye of the Apocalypse and Sun Year 2530 [Before Natasha Walker's End]

"T-This is impossible!" My voice trembled in disbelief.

System: There is no impossible in Octavia. Those things are just a mere copy of your previous life. Be thankful to your God because he made your gaming experience more interesting.

The first planet is blue with white clouds and the white moon looks so peaceful. That world is small as marble and I want to touch it but another notification popped out before my index finger reached that planet.

Do you wish to visit Earth Year 2030?

> Yes

> No

I didn't hesitate to answer 'YES' and my surroundings instantly turned into a place that I've been dreaming to experience. As I floated in midair, my eyes feast the view of the so-called blue sky, and ocean. The flying and swimming creatures are not intimidating to look at because they're just too harmless but they just avoided me.

"System, is there a command to send me to my desired location?"

System: Yes. Just say the name of the location.

"I want to see a damn forest. A very wild one."

Then a holographic image of a map appeared right in front of me and the red dot displayed in Brazil.

System: This is the best Amazon rainforest. Do you wish to visit that location?

"Yes."

After the confirmation of my answer, I was sent to the rainforest and saw many green plants. Then those small wild animals avoided me just like the other creatures I met before.

I guess they can see me.