Chapter 7: Management

Author's Note:

Please don't underestimate the game difficulty.

I feel pressured after rereading the so-called my people's stats in many times right now. The system is not bothering me because I ordered it to leave me alone. The more time I wasted from doing nothing, the more I feel worried but somehow those emotions suddenly dissipated.

Notification

Zero Emotions neutralized your negative emotions.

"Oh. That's... Strangely feels great."

System: I think you need some assistance.

"I know what I'm doing."

System: I can see your problem even you have a high INT and WIS. You can't believe what you just see from your eyes and you think of it as a simulation.

System: I recommend you to think of it as a reality.

I slowly clapped my ugly hands, "Even the AI thought that I'm stupid about this because I don't believe what I just saw. I'm impressed. Don't worry, as a former general and president of my nation... I'll entertain that Cra– I mean, Blank-guy even this game sucks." I almost said HIS favorite nickname.

System: > : (

I gasped in surprise after seeing the system's reply, "Oho! You're angry now? I'm sorry, it was a joke."

System: ...

System: Tell me about your plan.

"Oh, that? Yeah. I want to ask you about that thing."

I pointed at the simple black double door that a titan shadow is enough to fit in there which was hovering right above me. I wasted so much time while doing nothing before noticing that shit.

"I used ˹Observe˼ and the only information I get is just three red capitalized words 'UNLOCKED EXIT DOOR'. Exit from what? From this place? But why these sacks of shits can't get out on their own? Is it their loyalty made them stay or is it something else that you didn't tell me?"

System: The answer to that question is... You are in a different dimension that was called the Chamber of Punishment created by the 7 Gods of Octavia. This place was designed to punish your God and the remaining shadows.

"So, their god is Blank? The one who made my ancestor's sick wishes come true but he just escaped?"

System: You are correct.

System: He and his creations were trapped in this chamber for 5 million years.

"Hmm... He's trapped for 5 million years in this fucked up prison. No wonder why he looked like shit." I commented while my index finger touched my chin.

System: Every 1,000 years inside the Chamber of Punishment is 1 year in Octavia. Staying in here for more than 1 million years will make the prisoners' stats decrease until it reached to their starter form. You must spend your time here for 1 million years before you and your people escape from this place by simply using that locked exit door.