Chapter 8: Salute

Author's Note:

I'm sorry, there's no image for this chapter.

Message:

Unbalanced games exist.

♦ ♦ ♦

 The reason why I made this quest is because it'll be so hard to make an order to a bunch of nameless shadows. Even calling out their ranks won't help either then I might get a wrong shadow to take with me.

And now, I'm here in the first group of shadows who are patiently sitting on the ground and trying not to cross the 145+-year-old line. Then I summoned my cellphone through ˹Selfie˼ skill.

"Mr. Feather, do you have an app to generate names and surnames?"

He bowed and replied, "There is none but let me download it for you."

"Wait. Is there any internet connection here?"

I just simply checked the Wi-Fi connection because Mr. Feather didn't answer my question and to my surprise, my cellphone is connected to a WIFI H4CK3R with full bars. It doesn't even requires a password. When I tried to use the other apps that requires internet, the red window always popped up right in front of my face.

Sorry!

You cannot use this app because of the game difficulty.

There is one word to describe this shit.

Useless!

After a few seconds of downloading and installing the Name Generating app, I thanked Mr. Black Feather before giving the name to a small shadow. I crouched in front of it since it was a Child type shadow. The broadcasting drones hovered beside me and recording it for the Live Stream.

"Since all of you are nameless, naming you all is one of my big projects. So be patient, I'll make this quick as possible."

The Oracle stepped in and said, "Your highness, I'm sorry to interrupt you but naming us can drain your mana very fast and this place's mana particles are very limited."

System: He is telling the truth.

I sighed in dismay, "So my mana recovery is useless in this place. This is big bad news for me."

"Don't worry your highness! We will find a solution to that problem. I'll call a meeting with my fellow Oracles and do some research." The Oracle bowed before he left in a hurry and gathered other Oracles.

Meanwhile, I observed the child and its gender is male then bestowed him a name while my eyes glanced at the cellphone, "Your name will be... Elmer Brian."

-10,000 MP