Chapter 4: Is This Entertainment To You?

Author's Note:

Please don't underestimate the game difficulty.

As I regain my consciousness, I could tell that I'm still in the dark space because I can see without blinking and there's something wrong with me. I can't feel my hands, legs and any parts of my body as if they didn't exist. In short, I can't move and can't talk. Another thing is that I'm not breathing but I don't feel suffocated which was strangely good.

What's the use of my unblinking eye if I can't move around?

I complained through my mind because the boredom hits me. Then a blue window suddenly appeared out of thin air.

System: Please be patient, player. The game is still loading.

...Game Loading... 10% ................................. 11%...............

Wait? What did I just saw right now?

System: What you are seeing today is a game screen which allows the player to see the notifications and can be interacted for more information. Do you want to know more while the game is loading?

> Yes

> No

I want to press the Yes option because I have so many questions to ask but I can't. So I just mentally wished that I pressed that option.

System: Since the player cannot interact with its current state. The Eye Tracker has been activated.

I'm impressed with this System's AI because it knew my problem. A few seconds later, I saw the transparent bubble on the screen which follows my sight. Since I'm familiar with the Eye Tracker, I know how to use it. Then I focused my sight at the Yes option and a 3D holographic image of the keyboard appeared.

Does that mean I have to type some questions through my eye? What a hassle!

I mentally complained but since I don't have a choice, I typed a very short question which took me 3 minutes to finish it.