Epilogue Vol. 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SINCE YOU GUYS FINISHED READING CHAPTER 13.5: INTERMISSION, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR FUN. SO FAR, VOLUME 1 NEVER MENTIONED ABOUT NATASHA'S TYPE OF UNIVERSE IN HER PAST LIFE. FOR YOU, WHAT KIND OF UNIVERSE AND WHY? REMEMBER, THE OPTIONS LOOKED SO OBVIOUS BUT BE DOUBTFUL AND ANALYZE IT.

OPTION 1 - PEACEFUL UNIVERSE

OPTION 2 - DARK UNIVERSE

OPTION 3 - NONE OF THE ABOVE

♦ ♦ ♦

Ice Palace, 133rd Floor...

Elios' POV

We've been running for a minute and surprisingly made us feel tired already. So we stopped as we panted while leaning our backs on the wall which was made of ice. Both I and Carl never dared to touch the ice rails with intricate designs because it looks so fragile. Each stair was likely covered with a very thin layer of snow which made them less slippery every time we stepped on them, leaving our footprints behind. Then I stared above and the ice stairs ahead were twisted in a perfect spiral, like a child's slinky toy pulled from each end.

"Bro, feeling this cold temperature, becoming slow and tired are not our issues before, right?" Carl asked under his breath as he rubbed his arms.

Shadow walkers never running out of stamina and never feeling this cold sensation unless this whole place has some powerful spells to make us feel this way. Suddenly, the blue screen popped up.

System: I'm sorry for the late status check.

System: The enemy's stronghold has a Legendary Class debuff spells which made the player's stats and Zero Needs' effectiveness has been decreased to 50%.

System: Next time. Please check your status more frequently.

System: I can't assist you forever. Bleh!

I frowned, staring at the screen in disdain. I never thought that the system has a bad attitude.

Anyways, Legendary Class spells are quite powerful but not as powerful as Divine Class. Octavia's items and spells were classified according to how much data they possessed. Items and spells with more data were ranked higher. From the lowest to the highest rank, they were low class, middle class, high class, top class, epic class, legendary class, myth class and, what the crack-headed god did earlier is divine class.