XII [Adult Content]

Warning: MxM content, adult language
::The Rogue Pack::

Baine and Phoenix sat on the back porch as they sipped their beers. They hadn't spoken much since their return; there was a lot of work to be done to prepare defenses for the pack.

"You really think she'll take on Dallas and Draven?" Phoenix broke the silence. "You know what it means if she does?"

"She'll be Alpha of the largest pack," was Baine's reply. "She'll be a true princess, and Queen someday. You know those two will bend their necks to her. She's got that ability to make even the strongest male kneel."

Phoenix grunted and took another swallow of his beer. "The Goddess blessed her for sure. She's the strongest wolf I've ever met. Faced too much, too young, and still didn't break. At what point will she break? That's my worry."

"We'll be there to pick up the pieces," Baine promised as he settled his hand on the back of Phoenix's neck. He pulled the other male closer and took a deep breath of his scent.

"Don't start is you won't finish," Phoenix warned. "I'm already on edge."

"All the more reason for me to take it," Baine whispered. "Let's go wrestle."

The pair scrambled up and thundered inside to the bedroom. They met in a clash of hands and teeth as they tore at each other's clothes. Baine got Phoenix pinned under him against the bed and quickly snapped cuffs around his wrists.

"What a beautiful sight," the beta teased. Phoenix snarled as he thrashed against his bonds. Baine took a step back to admire the pale, smooth skin of his back and the way his muscles flexed.

"You dickless asshole," Phoenix raged. "Don't leave me here. Do something!"

Baine stepped up behind him again and settled his weight over the smaller male. His cock nestled into Phoenix's crack and he made a show of jerking his hips.

"You want this?" he teased. "But you know how to ask."

"Shut up and fix this," Phoenix snarled. "We both know you can dominate me so do it already!" Baine chuckled at the aggravation and desperation in the other male's voice.

With steady hands, he dragged his fingers down to reach the edge of Phoenix's underwear. Baine teased the other male as he slowly pulled the backside down to cup his ass. He rested a hand over Phoenix's cock and felt it twitch as his hips thrust forward.

"Not yet," Baine breathed. "This is my show tonight." Phoenix growled in response but held his hips still. His body was vibrating with the effort.

They both froze at the sound of a cap clicking open. In unison, their heads turned to see Ric standing by the bed with lube in her hand.

"You didn't invite me to the party, boys. That's not very nice," she teased. She held the lube out and poured a generous amount onto Baine's fingers. "Well, keep going. Don't stop on my account; I plan to watch."