IXX

::Royal Castle::

For a moment, no one moved in the stunned silence. Then, pandemonium ensued. Guests ran for exits as they tried to avoid the Feral stalking across the floor towards the engaged couple.

"Halt!" the king yelled. Ric turned her head and snarled his direction.

"Mine!" she hissed. "Mine!"

"Save me!" Tabitha wailed as she attempted to climb into Dallas's arms. "She's going to kill us all!"

A figure appeared beside the prince which drew Ric's focus to it. Mic stood there with a silver sword in his hand as if to defend the prince from her. She growled, her anger doubled, as she locked eyes with the wolf who started this.

"Lyric," Dallas slurred. He pushed at Tabitha and he took a step closer to the Feral she-wolf. Ric cooed at Dallas, thrilled he was coming to her. Logic and reason weren't easy for her; instinct rode high to Mark him.

"Dallas, what the bloody hell are you doing?!" The king had come closer in the chaos despite his guard attempts to stop him.

"My pretty songbird," Dallas said. "My pretty girl. My wolf claimed her." Shock colored the king's face.

Mik grabbed Tabitha while Ric was distracted and rushed them out of the room. He was whispering in her ear as they went but Ric paid no attention. Her prize was suddenly free and right in front of her.

"Princess!" a voice yelled behind her. She whirled around and saw Phoenix at the doors as he supported a slumped over Draven. Guards surrounded them with swords drawn as if they were the threat.

"Phoenix?" the queen gasped. "Is that you? How? Oh, Phoenix!" Ric intercepted the queen before she could reach her eldest son.

"Mine," she snarled softly. "You hurt him, I saved him. He's mine, not yours." The queen paled at Ric's words. The Feral turned to the king.

"All mine!" she warned. "I saved them. I cared. Me! My choice, my mates, mine!" Then, to the shock of the remaining witnesses, she bit Draven's and Phoenix's right shoulders just above the collarbone before racing to bite Dallas.

The claiming bite cut through the Wolfsbane and Dallas felt his head clear. He shook it and looked around the ballroom in sobriety. Guests huddled near walls to terrified to try to escape, his parents were now protected by two dozen guards around them, and the council had fled.

"Songbird," he cooed to Ric. "We're yours now, and forever." His attempt to calm her worked slowly; he saw the Feral retreating back under her skin. When logic finally returned, he saw the horror in her eyes.

"Oh, Goddess," she breathed. "What have I done?"

"You claimed what's yours, Songbird," Dallas said. "It's alright, you did nothing wrong."

"Someone had better explain. Now!" The king pushed his way past the guards to look at the petite she-wolf who had wrecked everything in less that ten minutes.

"Father, I'm pleased to introduce my mate," Phoenix began. "Alpha Lyric of Rogue Pack. She's also claimed Alpha Draven of GreyClaw, Baine of RoguePack, and apparently Price Dallas. She likes to collect MateLess wolves it seems."

The king could only stand in stunned silence.

Note: Comments? Anything? Any feedback is welcome!!!!