Corey's Pov.

I stared at myself through my car mirror. "Okay Corey.... It's just a job. How scary can it be?" I whispered to myself.  I opened the door and stepped into the cold autumn air and took a deep breath. "Just a job." I thought as I made my way to the Asylum.

I opened the door and stepped inside. There was no color at all inside the building.. just plain white. I walked to a desk where a tall, brunette sat. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hello, How may I help you?" She asked. Her name tag read 'Suzie'.
"Hi, I'm Corey.. Corey Taylor. Today is my first day at the job." I explained and leaned against her desk. Smiling, she stood and said, "Oh yes, Mr. Taylor! I've already sorted out the patients and everything so please follow me." She led me through two heavy doors. We continued down a white, monotonous hallway with rooms on each side.
"The patient I've assigned you is extremely shy and stubborn so I'll give the two of you some time to get to know each other." Suzie said before stopping at a room.
"Her name is Ash Lee and she's been here for a little while." She explained while finding a key to the door. When she finally found the key, she opened the big metal door.
Looking inside, a girl sat on her bed. She had shoulder length brown hair, a small face, and the eyes of... of Caroline? I shook my head. This is a new start, I have to forget about her. Ignoring my thoughts I smiled and held out my hand for the girl to take. "I'm Corey Taylor."
She stared at my extended hand and hesitantly took it. "My name is.. Ash... Ash Lee..." She mumbled and looked down. I turned to Suzie and took the information sheets she held for me. "Thank you." I smiled. I wasn't supposed to be at the Asylum for long, just enough to get to know Ash and get her paper work.
Before I left, I had a long look at Ash.
"What are you looking at?" She grumbled and blushed.
"You just look a lot like an old friend of mine. It's actually quite bizarre!" I laughed. She didn't show any signs of lightening up so I turned without saying anything and walked out of the room, locking the door.

Hey brochachos. I just wanted to let you know I'm changing the story a tad bit. I realized how many mistakes I've made so if two or more parts dont make sense, just know I haven't changed them yet. I'm sorry if you really liked a part and then it gets changed.