The Deal (Rewritten)

So hey, I decided to rewrite the old lemon because I didn't like it so much after rereading it, and I sorta "grew up", I got over my stupid "no consent is hot" phase, heh. So, here is a different I wrote, because I hope this will be much more better.

So, Billdip, but I decided to take out the OC's, because now I don't want to exhaust Dip. But he might get a kiss or two :3

____________________________________

Rudy, not for the first time in his second life, wanted to tear his hair out.

He wouldn't say he hated the Pines boy, no, just slightly detested him.

Yes, slightly.

At first, the Pines kid was just an annoyance, when he had approached, though it seemed now he was dragged along with his sister, who was irritatingly cheerful. But it definitely progressed when it was revealed that he was friends with Pacifica.

Ah, Pacifica. It felt like he'd seen a being close to divine perfection. Very close to perfection. Once Aidan had pointed her out and made it his goal today to make him see that the girl was heavenly, when her personality began to grow onto him. Especially since he started to see the similarities of their former lover, Astra. The fair hair, the confidence. Yes, it was very easy to picture Astra in Pacifica's place.

"Can you tell me what humans use to clean their wounds, bro?"

Right, back to his sullen mood with the infuriating boy.

After the decision to attempt to resurrect Astra in Pacifica's body was made, with a few protests from Aidan, thinking that Pacifica was good enough. But after Rudy had proved, with a little force, that Astra was the superior choice in partners, Aidan had no more complaints.

But when the time had come, the Pines boy jumped in unexpectedly and revealed that he'd been eavesdropping.

Then, after unexpectedly holding his own against the two, Dipper -Rudy cursed his name itself- had inflicted a little spell that left them weak. And how Aidan was taking all this? Quite well, other than whining about the little cuts and bruises, mere insignificant injuries, the skinny boy managed to inflict.

If he hadn't regained his memories at age 14, he would've been genuinely baffled that he once shared a body with this juvenile, whiny being.

"Someone left this outside, brother." Aidan called, his light footsteps approaching his room. His head peeked in, his grin brief when he spotted the scowl. "It's a paper. I'm surprised that the wind didn't blow it away."

"Hand it over, and stop smiling. We were beaten and you're acting like you found the end of the rainbow and the grumpy leprechaun you want to cheer up." Rudy grumbled.

"Someday, I will cheer up that grumpy leprechaun, brother, but for now, I'll just have to settle with cheering you up. Let's see this weirdly resistant paper." Aidan said, his gaze becoming lewd for a moment -but no, incest is 'inappropriate', so no touchy- then he settled near his brother.

Rudy felt his cheeks warm, remembering that weird human who they've told of their predicament -resurrection and the brothers being two halves of a whole- telling them to not display their "closeness" in public. Then they giggled, asking if them fucking was considered masturbation...

And Aidan laughed, agreeing immediately. Because of course his brother would. Rudy wondered how that human was faring...

Ugh, who cares? Why was it ok for some people to fantasize about twin girls but not twin boys?  Or the whole hypocrisy of liking girls kissing but not boys... ok it's not that bad now and maybe the related by blood was really taboo. But the closer they get intimately, the more complete they felt.