2

Natalie's POV

My mom and I had just gotten back home. I looked around and saw a lot of our friends sitting on the couch or filming outside. I realised that David wasn't there so I turned to Taylor and asked where he was. "I'm not sure. I haven't seen him the past 20 minutes. Maybe in his room editing?" I knew that this couldn't be the case because he had just uploaded a vlog but I didn't think too much of it. My mom was tired from her flight and went straight to my room. I followed a bit further behind as I greeted the rest. As I approached my room, I heard my mom shouting and as I walked in, I see Jeff sitting on my bed, under the covers, shirtless. I didn't know how to react but laugh. I knew instantly that David was behind all of this and I didn't want to ruin anything so I just stood to the side and watched my mom in hysterics. 

Jeff suddenly got up from the bed and greeted my mom calling her "mom" as well which only made it even funnier. out of the corner of my eye I see David come out from behind the curtain and start to laugh. I thought the joke was over now and I was about to leave when I hear Jeff say "all of her other boyfriends..." I stand in shock for a couple of seconds not knowing what was going on until finally I see my bathroom door open and four of the boys come out. The were are wearing just a towel around their waist. We were all now Laughing so hard, I'm gonna give it to David, this was a really good prank. 

After a few moments David turns his camera off and they all start properly greeting my mom. David gave her a big hug while the others just nodded and said "Hi". I didn't find this weird as David had know my parents for more than ten years. As they all started to leave, I followed with David behind me. I stopped and said "I admit. That was was really good". He responded with a laugh and we kept walking back to the living room where the others were sitting.