13

Nat's POV

This morning, I woke up feeling really good and thought it might have been either because it was my birthday or because of the conversation I had with David last night. I was laying on my bed, looking through my phone and responding to the few birthday messages that had come in during the night and I suddenly heard two voices talking downstairs. It sounded like my mom and David? 30 seconds later there was a know on my door and I yelled "come in". The door opens, revealing David with a box in his hand. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked confused while getting up to greet him with a proper kiss. "First of all, Happy birthday and second of all, I brought you this" he said while handing me the box. I opened it and it was a box of Godiva chocolate covered strawberries. My favorite. "Omg thank you" I turned to him and gave him a peck.

To celebrate Corrina's and my birthday, many of our friends were flying in to Chicago today and we were all gonna go out to party. Usually when we did this we all booked rooms in a hotel near by in the city because it was much more convenient than having to go all the way back to Vernon Hills. "Hey are you ready for today?" I asked David which he replied with a "Nope, not even close". I rolled my eyes and said "ok, well, let me get my stuff together and then we'll head over to yours and I'll help you with your stuff". "Great, thanks".

I quickly showered and David stayed for breakfast. Then, I packed the overnight bag with my outfit for tonight but no makeup because Reggie had agreed to do it for me. Then we went to David's house. I greeted everyone and we went upstairs to his room. I looked in his closet and picked out the pants that I had chosen for him to wear back in LA and I chose the rest of his outfit which was black on black because I knew he would be more comfortable in that. Then I went to his bathroom, while he edited, to make a small wash-bag with only essentials and I sneakily put in two condoms just in case. I then put it in his backpack and told him that everything was ready.

I had already booked all the rooms in advance knowing that it would be a hassle otherwise. I had booked for me and Dave to share a room which was normal when we went to hotels but with two beds. This was, our friends wouldn't get suspicious. But David and I knew that only one of the two beds was going to be put to use tonight. 

At around 6PM, everyone had arrived and we were at the hotel lobby and all of our friends said happy birthday to me. We then each wen to our rooms to hang out for a bit and start getting ready because we had agreed to me back here at 9PM. I went back to our room with David to collect my things and go to Reggie's room but not before giving David yet another kiss. I arrived at his room and knocked. Reggie opened the door with an excited scream and I walked in laughing and going with it. Immediately Reggie ordered me to sit on the chair in the bathroom so that he could start with my make up. As it took quite a while, Reggie and I were catching up and I don't know how we ended on the topic of boys. He asked "So are you thinking of hooking up with someone tonight? you know, you have to celebrate properly!!" 

"I don't think so. I mean I plan on getting drunk but I don't want to hook up with anyone. Just enjoy the party"

"Not even make out or kiss someone" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Nope" I sighed

"Does this mean that you have your eye on someone??"

"Maybe" I said knowing that if I didn't say anything he would keep on pushing it. 

"And does this someone happen to be one of your best-friends who might also be your boss?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Reggie, I am not going to say anything more"

"OMG, you are totally in to David!!"

"What? What do you mean...? How...?"

"How do I know? well I have eyes for one and I can see the way you both look at each other. I just have to ask if there is anything going on because, may I reming you that you are sharing a room tonight. And either that is not a coincidence or something is going to happen tonight"

"Reggie!!"

"Is that a yes?"

"Well..."

"come on Nat"

"Ok, so we may have kissed"

He screamed and said "When, where?"

"Back in LA, the night before flying out here and everyday since" I say this while blushing deeply.

"OMG. Im honestly so happy for you two. But how did this happen and why wasn't I informed?"

"well, we decided that because it was still so new and we didn't even know what it was, we wouldn't tell anyone. And, he overheard me talking to my mom about whether or not I had feelings for him and the night that he gave me the car, when everyone had left, we were in his room and he told me that he had overheard the conversation and that he felt the same way. That's it. Nothing more has happened since then except for a couple kisses here and there. Now, don't tell anyone, not even David that I told you"

"I'm so happy for you guys, I always said that you two would end up together. As for the only kissing thing, I have a hunch that tonight might change that".

I blushed really hard at this. He finished y make up, I thanked him and I went to get dressed. I put on black leather pants and boots, a black tube-top that only covered half of my stomach and a red, snake print jacket over the top. I also wore a bucket hat with 23 in roman numerals that Reggie had made for me. I was so ready to go out tonight and have the best night of my life.

We met downstairs in the lobby and as I came out of the elevator I noticed David and a couple of the other guys staring but I only focused on David. I thought he looked hot too. When we were all there David said "Ok, so I have another small surprise for the both of you just outside. We left the hotel and there stood a huge party bus. As he realized, Zane shouted "Yeah, let's party!!". We all got in and as soon as the music started, we all started dancing and David pulled out his camera. We were heading to our favorite club in Chicago that we always go to. 

During the night, I held back slightly on drinking because I wanted to be able to remember it. I even encouraged David to take a two shots with me but after that, he was done. We were all having a a blast and partying. I did however feel that Reggie kept on pushing me and David together and rather than finding it suspicious, the others went with it and encouraged it. At which point, David and I were just rolling our eyes and not falling for anything.

The night ended just as well as it had started and we each went in to our rooms. I was sober enough to walk by myself and not fall but David still felt the need to be protective over me which I found cute. As the door to our room closed, I thanked David for organising such and amazing night and I got closer to him and I kissed him with so much passion to show him how I felt and how much I wanted him. ;) ;) ;)

That night was the best of my life and I felt closer than ever to David. I think I might even be falling in love with him.