17

David's POV

It had been a week and a half since Natalie officially became my girlfriend and we are still at the honeymoon stage where we just want to enjoy time with each other. That's why we haven't told anyone yet. We just want it to be us and enjoy the quality time that we have together and know that because we have to hide it from our friends, the small time that we have alone is that much more special. However, it also makes everything so much harder. Lately I've been very off with posting. The past few weeks I've only put up one video a week because of how long it takes to edit them by myself and because I don't get as much footage because I want to be with Natalie. Also, because our friends and Taylor come over every single day, we each go to different bed at the end of the night, then, when everyone is gone, Nat comes over to my bed and she has an alarm on to go back to her bed at 7 in the morning just in case. 

Right now the both of us are sitting on the bed and the rest of the group left like an hour ago. "Hey, do you think we should start telling the others about us? I know it will make things so much less complicated".

She looked over at me and thought for a couple of second what she was going to respond and then she said it, "I think we should. But at the same time, I don't want to make a big deal out of it. Like, I think the best way to do it is just be around each other and share a peck or two with around them. Or, if they start to get suspicious and they ask us just say yes but not make anything esle out of it. That way, you can film their reactions if you want to use it for footage in the future but it won't change the dynamic of the group too much and it wont bring so much attention to us"

"I agree, but I still think that the first person to know should be your mom and your sisters if you want"

"Yeah, I guess. Here, let me facetime her"

She took out her phone and called her mom "Hey mom"

"hey honey, what's up?"

"Are Lauren and Isa there?"

"yeah, one sec, let me go get them" a few second later, the three of them were in shot. I had my camera recording for us but I wasn't going to post this footage because fo Nat's family and their privacy. The camera could not be seen from their point of view so they didn't get suspicious. Her mom started talking again "So, why did you call? and is David there, I think I saw his arm"

"Oh, yeah, he's here" She panned around so they could see me but still keeping the camera hidden.

"Hey" I said while waving

"So, we sort of had something to tell you and we wanted you to be the first to know because we don't think it would have happened if it weren't for you. We also want you to know that we don't want to make a big deal out of it and don't tell anyone else please?"

Her mom started to get slightly exited.

"Ok, so, umm..." I moved in closer to her so that they could now see us both and to comfort Natalie so that she didn't feel like she was doing this alone. She then started up again "We called to tell you that thanks, to you, and although Isa more or less already knows, we are now officially dating". As soon as she said that we heard screams of excitement come from the three girls and that honestly made the both of us really happy too. I lifted up my arm and rubbed Natalies back. She turned her head to me while the others were still sort of distracted and gave me a peck. I guess the others seemed to have caught it because they started to scream again. Once they were calm again, Lauren wanted to know how it all happened so we told them the whole story. Well, Nat told them the whole story while I sat there rubbing her back. Eventually we ended the call and Natalie suggested we call my family next. Nat facetimed my mom from her phone and she picked up almost immediately. The call went similar to the previous one. We asked them all to come by the phone and this time it was me telling them, although, half way through, Natalie had to step in and help. They were all really happy for us, specially Ester who had seen us kiss but she now had proper confirmation. The call ended and I thought that we should call Ilya because it was only fair, seeing as I had lied to him in Chicago.