𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ.ᴀɴᴅ.ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

I woke up and it was 6:50 PM.

"Shit." I cussed. My mom was gonna be home soon.

"Wassup." I heard someone say. I turned and saw it was KJ.

"Nun my mama boutta be home anytime soon."

"Oh ease up a bit." He tapped my arm twice and I realize I was laying on him.

"My bad." I muttered.

"You good."

"LANI!! WHEA' YOU AT?" I heard my mama yell.

"Bruh mama stop allat yelling I'm right hea'." I said.

"Oh, who are these people?"

"This KJ, Don, Shoota, Meech and Trey."

"Hello, well aren't you one fine man. Whea' yo daddy at?" She asked him and I mentally slapped my forehead. Embarrassing.

"At the sto'." He replied. Stupid.

"Ok ok."

"Mama stawpp."

"Girl hush. Come help me cook before they get hea. Ion even know why they coming in the first place." She mumbled the last part.

I chuckled following her to the kitchen.

"Y'all wanna stay or are y'all leaving soon?" I asked KJ.

"I really don't got a choice."

"Aight."

I went to the kitchen to help my mom. KJ came in standing there looking lost. I guess he was bored cuz the others were sleep.

We finally finished cooking and the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and opened it seeing my dad, his wife and daughter.

"Hey daddy." I said and hugged him.

"Hey baby. How you been?"

"Doing good."

He looked around and saw the guys and Deija.

"Who are they?"

"Some friends."

KJ came out the kitchen with some popcorn and my dad looked at him.

"He's one of my friends too." I said before he could say anything. Reya, my stepsister kept making googly eyes at him. Dumb stupid bitch.

KJ wasn't even paying attention to her. I woke the guys up for them to eat. They dished  their plates and went to the living room.

I want this shit to be over with already. I sat at the table with my mom and we started eating. My dad's new wife was asking me all kinds of questions like damn bitch.

I got annoyed and got up going to sit in the living room.

Skip... too lazy to write allat

My dad and his guests were finally leaving. Thank goodness. We said our byes and all and they left.

"I'm goin to bed baby. Goodnight." My mom said.

"Goodnight love you."

"Love you too."

Meech, Don, and Shoota was still sleep so it was Trey, Dei, KJ and I that were up.

"You gotta blunt?" I asked KJ as I sat next to him.

He got one that was hanging behind his ear and sparked it, hitting it before giving it to me.

"Lemme getcho numba'." He said handing me his phone. I typed and saved my number.

I was so high right now. I went to his camera and started taking pictures of me and him.

Pics they took ^^

Pics they took ^^

"We cutteee." I said making him chuckle. I looked at the picture of him smiling. He's so cute.

"Guhh get outta my face."

"Why you so mean?"

"I'm not mean. I just be saying the truth."

"What's yo zodiac sign?"

"Gemini, what's yours?"

"Aries periodtt!".

Periodtt bitcchh Aries are the SHITT idc idc.

"Shut up." He said making me roll my eyes. It was now 11 PM.

I realized Trey and Dej weren't here. She really boutta spill errthing bruh.

"Let's watch a movie. I wanna watch Queen and Slim soo bad."

"I'll take you." He said and I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah I'll take you tomar." He said and I did a happy dance.

"Thank youuu." I said and put on Almost Christmas.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰