Prologue - He's Unsighted.

Hey, guys!

It's a short story of a curvy goddess and a blind handsome hunk.

The details will be super fast so hope you guys bear it :-)

(Brielle Anyea as Nicolla Burnes)

(Burak Deniz as James Daniz)

On with the story!

Nicolla's POV:

Growing up as an orphan isn't easy to experience for. The feeling of being loved and cared had long forgetting for me and I'm already get used to it.

Sunshine OrphanCare, the place where I started my life as a 8 year old girl who lost her parents in a car crash. I lost them in just a matter of second as they protected me all the way to save my life instead. Their soulless flesh with those blood surrounding were still lingering in my eyes and I'm possessed since then.

Possessed by what? I'm possessed with food. In order to forget all those depressions and images, I devoted myself with eating. Well, food is all what I had offered of when I cried all night while being a little girl. I had diagnosed thrice by the doctor that I'm on Binge Eating Disorder which they summarized as BED. The doctor assured me that it's a typical thing for a highly depressed little girl but the same doctor was surprised after discovering that I'm still the same after so many years.

He straight away made me to attend some counselling until I recover all healthy, yet luckily I got through the disorder just after I went college and I got to run my life on own.

All those remarks, teasing, and bullies over my weight were dead right after I went to college. Then, it's fully blissful as I get to own my dream job, which is to be a kindergarten teacher to those tiny little humans.

I love kids. For once, I adore them a lot as I'm all used of them around my orphanage.

They just brighten my day a lot, yet today's the first day of third year for me to work in Sunshine Kindergarten and here I'm after work, typically standing on this moving Light Rail Transit.

Different types of humans, behaviours and culture can be evident here yet I enjoyed every moment travelling from my work till home. But now, the train seems to be so crowded and spaceless since the years increased.

And so, my big bumpy self doesn't fail to hit or linger over every passengers here. My 190 pounds should be minimized more to avoid all this bumping, I guess.

Holding the pole, I adjusted myself right beside the seats while struggling still to stand among the crowd. There's this man with a hoodie on came out of nowhere and steps in between us and that's when my eyes caught up with this well defined man beside the hoodie.

He was in this leather shoes, normal pants and shirt but something seems fishy with him. Why does he wearing a sun glasses in the train?

He screams rich but his demeanor seems to be quiet. Then, out of nowhere I notice him taking out a white folded cane and it hits me.

He is blind. Poor guy, where gifted with a godlike body but fails to notice it.

Suddenly, the hoodie guy slowly slides in his hand to the blind man's pocket and I did this quick action by stepping in between them that result for the blind guy to stumble behind.

"I'm so sorry. " I quickly apologize as I grabbed his arm to help him straighten up and I noticed the hoodie soon away left as his mission gone rotten.

"Are you okay? " I questioned again as I looked up at him and his face went soften.

"I'm okay. Thanks by the way. " he replied as I made him hold onto the pole while picking the white cane for him.

"No, thank you. I'm sorry for behaving that way. I was just preventing a guy to snatch your wallet. "I explained and he smiled.

God, that was the cutest smile ever.

"That's an usual case for me. Sometimes people help me like you did, well while sometimes no one bothers. " he said in a soft tone and I could feel that sadness in them.

"That's who we call as human. " I replied in the tone as I got this smile which seems to be the attractive one on him.

"I'm James. And, your? " he asked politely while extending his hand to me. I grabbed it firmly, my small hand unbending his big one.

"I'm Nicolla. Nice to meet you, James. " I announced back and he smiled again.

"So, where's your stop? " he asked.

"Mine is the last one and yours? " I informed while my hand accidentally grabbed his as our compartment shakes a little. Right at the time, I realise two things. One, I was standing while grabbing nothing this whole time and two, our accidental touch gives chills to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. " I quickly apologised as I shooed away my thoughts.

"It's okay, Nicolla. " he expressed with a smirk and my eyes got caught of how my name rolled from those lips.

What are you doing, Nicolla?

You can't fantasize a blind man like this. He deserves some respect and just because he is very much handsome, doesn't mean that you could just threw yourself on him.

Of course, he would never want a woman like me if he ever could see. No one does.

The train got into a halt while pulling me out of my trance and I saw him being ready to leave.

"Bye, Nicolla. Nice meeting you. " he smiled again and walked out of the compartment.

Like usual, there's this new thing I learned today. A gentle rush of sparks created by an unsighted man that iced a new feeling in me.