Chapter 15 - Forced Too.

I know I'm terribly late to update(ب_ب)

And, I'm making up for it! So, no worries amigos❤️

Happy Reading(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Nicolla's POV:

"Just let me stay like this for a moment. "James whined as I have been struggling for more than 10 minutes to get out of his tight grip.

Jordy had already doze off in his arms and at least, he need to set me loose to lay the little guy on the bed.

"James, Jordy's asleep....I need to put him on bed. " I tried my best and at last, he got convinced.

He loosen his grip from around us and I took the chance to take Jordy to bed.

I gently lay the baby on the middle of the bed and after kissing his cheek, I came back to the living room.

His head leaned on my side as he got my smell, like he said, which is still clueless about how does it will work when I smell like nothing but sweat.

I made my way back to him and he instantly pulled me on his lap when he found me sitting next to him.

He's being super clingy since he came back home, I thought and I mentally smiled at the fact of him really missing us so much.

"I missed you. So much. " James mumbled as he nuzzle his nose on the crook my neck and my body doing rampage already.

"J-James....I..." I tried my best to form some words but everything caught me off guard when he kissed near my lips and things seems to led us to do more.

Surprised, we both were so surprised and nearly.jumped out of the couch together when his phone rang loudly.

We panted for air and after some moments of relaxing, I fetched his handphone to him as I get down from his lap and he recalled the person while giving me an expression of disappointment to get away from his lap.

He was talking something to this someone, but all myself could do is to blush at the possibilities that might happen if we continued.

Being honest, I completely lost myself in him, despite the baby sleeping in my bed right now.

Oh my God, what if we were doing something and suddenly Jordy walks in? That would be the last day of me, rotting in embarrassment.

I was traced back down to reality when I felt a gentle squeeze on my thigh and a smiley James wiggled at me.

He glowed in bright happiness after the call and I wonder what was that about.

Without a warning, he took hold of both my arms, spreading them apart as each of his clasping mine. Widening my arms gently as he leans his huge frame into me. He slowly let go of my arms and slides into my chest as he embraced me tightly. He exhales near my neck, which tickled me a little and he planted a soft kiss on the crook of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"So, what's all the cozying about, Mr Daniz? " I questioned as I giggled at the ticklish feelings on my neck.

He never says anything but pulled away, his hands reaching to cup my cheeks.

"Baby, I will soon get to see you. " He whispered as excitement flashed his face and my smile dropped as the same insecurities rushed in me.

Would he ever like me? What if I don't look that good as much as he expected?

"Nicolla, please don't zone out already. " James chuckled as he leaned in to peck the corner of my lips.

"Okay....I mean, I'm very happy for you. You are finally going to see and did they rearrange the surgery to the early date as you request? " I asked, showing a big grin myself as I hugged him.