Chapter 10 - Dating Him.

Wassup, everyone!

Here you go with an update and I promise a double update tomorrow.........(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Happy Reading❤️

Nicolla's POV:

After our first kiss, I went back to change into my casual clothing and James had gotten out of his blazer as he left the shirt underneath. He rolled his sleeves till the elbow and left some button open at the top.

I swear I couldn't stop drooling seeing his bulging muscles beneath that shirt and after we changed, we joined in the bed.

Surprisingly my queen size bed fitted three of us right perfectly as we slept at each side of Jordy's.

The little guy snuggled right closer to me as he feel me beside and I couldn't stop smiling. James ruffled his hair and he scooted closer to us, sleeping face to face. He smiled like he knew that I might be staring him and he leaned forward to peck my forehead as he mumbled, " Good night, my love. "

Did he just call me as his love? Oh my God, I got goosebumps down my back and I couldn't sleep a wink. But, there he goes, snoring in hushes as he drifted into sleep.

The view infront of me is pretty overwhelming as they both were sleeping in this similar form. Just like a perfect father and son, I smiled like a maniac and I couldn't get more emotional right now.

God, I'm suffocating in awestruck.

******

I blinked once then twice and finally, I was greeted with the usual sun rays. My hand planted on the little arms around me and my eyes squirted several times before opening it fully.

My baby boy was snuggled into me and James was closely leaning into me. I couldn't blame the fact that my heart is exploding inside my chest and there's this dozens of butterflies in my stomach.

How lucky I'm to used to this? Will I ever get to see this again?

As I was in my thoughts, little fingers poked my face as it shakes me. I looked down at the person and he was already smiling with that toothy cute smile.

"Good morning, mama. " Jordy expresses as he woke up and I saw his gasping at the sight next to him.

"Uncle James, he stayed. " Jordy squelled in joy as he jump up and down on the bed. That leads James to stir a bit and I signaled Jordy to poke him up too.

As I signaled, Jordy nodded with that same cute toothy smile and slides next to James as he poked his chubby fingers onto James's light stubble.

"Wow. Mama, he's so hairy. " Jordy said in awe as he palmed James's jaw while squishing and pulling those visible stubble.

James completely came into senses and his eyes went open, his arms lounging on the air to get a caught of us.

As soon as he get a hold of Jordy, James flipped the little guy onto him as he tickles him off. My baby boy's laughter filled the room and my heart filled with love.

"No disturbing in sleep, little guy. And, this is your punishment. " James added in between tickles and I couldn't stop smiling.

I let them alone in their own world as I decided to do my daily hygiene. After getting out of the shower, I quickly changed into my new clothes and dumped the used in the laundry basket. I filled in the bathtub with warm waters for Jordy and exit the bathroom.

Walking back to the room, I found them panting for air while Jordy curled into James's arms.

"Alright, boys. Time to get up and bath. Breakfast will be ready in minutes. " I cheered while taking a glance at them and as the good boys they are, they quickly left the bed.