Chapter 17 - One Family.

Not the final chapter, but the next would be.....

I'm sorry but this is how I drafted the story and it's a short story as I mentioned, so hope you all don't worry over it, my lovelies( ꈍᴗꈍ)

James's POV:

"I don't freaking care about the distance, idiot. Just prepare the freaking plane so that I could reach them as soon as possible. " I shouted to the receiver on the other side, right after he claimed about the destination being so far from here.

Yeah, like I cared about it right now.

"O-Okay, sir. " he agrees quickly.

I ran into the airport like a mad man as soon as I jumped out of the car, bumping and crashing everyone on my way as I finally stepped my feet on the open land of the airport. I saw the crew rushing in the plane and I went in, sitting in my usual seat.

Fingers fidgetting as my heart jolting in happiness of seeing my loves.

I got to know that they are so many miles away from our state, but I could careless because no miles bothers me to reach them.

My investigator manage to spot Jordy's name in a submition form from a preschool and when he invade more, he get to know that my baby boy is studying there.

I know for sure that if I get him, I would get her which means that I will be complete.

The plane took off and I got into my imagination land as I imagined them being in my arms after I closed my eyes.

"I got you both now, I would never let you two go again. Never again. " I whispered to myself as I reminisce of telling it to them.

I'm on the verge for being fully insane, I know.

*******

I never knew how long that I have been dozed off and my dreams were fully surrounds them.

The steward woke me up and I found that it's been nearly 7 hours since we travelled. I got out of the plane, feeling all bumpy and shaky due to the excitement as I got some tingles over me.

I quickly grabbed a cab and asked the driver to take me to that jotted down address. He demands me an amount of money, saying that the place is far more inside to the country side where they are less transports going in and out.

I gradually agreed, not arguing as the only mission for me right now is to reach them.

1 hour and 25 minutes later, he dropped me at the destination. I paid him ransomly as I asked him to keep the change to himself. The man left happily and I take a good 2 minutes to have a look at the place. It was like a secluded place with only this preschool here and there's only few shops around to wander by.

Oh my God, how did they even manage all this months staying here by themselves?

I wanted to shout in anger of what I made to them, but something in me calmed me down. Reminding me that once, I took them in my arms, they will be experiencing everything to the core.

I will make sure of it.

With courage, I paced in the deprived preschool with small children running here and there. I got into the terrace like building and it's pretty spacious than the outer view.

A woman in her middle 50's walked at me, smiling as she handed me a template.

"Welcome, sir. I'm Ms Wanderson, founder of this preschool, so where's your kid? And, we have all the informations about us in this template here. " The lady politely instructed me and I stood, gapped there.