Chapter 11 - The Unexpected.

You all gonna be so surprised here⊙.☉

Keep reading❤️

James's POV:

Dark past and flashback, ran into my mind as I heard the screeches of cars roaring from behind.

I shivered and I know that my face would be bleached by now as memories flowed in my mind.

Its not what it looks like, James, please don't leave me. Her screams of guilt had startled my whole world and I lost it after. Closing my eyes and exhaling a sharp intake, I shooed the dark memories away and I went near my lively source.

I reached up for them and led them to my special spot. I could see that she's already in love with this view because she had zoned out minutes ago, little Jordy wrapped his arms around one of her leg in worry and I wrapped mine around her waist.

I got a ruffle with a hearty laugh and that's enough for me to warm my heart.

"You like it? " I whispered near her ears and I feel her chills going down her body as she shivers softly under my touch.

I'm loving it when I effect her.

"I loved it. " she said and my lips planted on her soft skin.

"Come on, it will be a good view from there. " I cheered in joy as I pointed at my left side, where I know that there will be a wooden bench.

We walked there, hand in hand and it seems to be an usual way for me to find her close to me.

He's used to this place but why am I noticing this uneasiness in his adoring smile?

"How do you know this place? " Nicolla's sudden question put me

"Yes, how? " Jordy asked too and I couldn't bottle up this anymore.

"This is my spot. The place where I usually love to hang out...alone. I had never bring anyone here, but only you two. " I spoke as I grinned, realising about how special they are to me right now.

But, there's more to say.

"This is also....the exact spot where I lost my eyes too. " I murmured and I spun around to point at the empty road behind as I continued, "Right at the middle there, I crashed onto some...car from opposite and I went unconscious. Doctors said that I'm already lucky enough to not end up rolling into this cliff, because then, I wouldn't have survived at all. "

I laughed as the flashback on my hospital bed when I couldn't move my limps and laid there in darkness, even though when I know that I'm alive, speaking, listening and breathing, but I failed to realise that I'm blind.

There will be no turning back to that time. But, still it's a scar that will never heal in me.

Suddenly, I was embraced tightly by her soft body and I passed on a chuckle.

"Hey, that's like nearly 6 months ago. Yes, the incident hurts but I'm still okay. I'm safe right now, with you two. " I said softly as I cupped her cheeks in my palms and her wet tears started to visible in my thumbs.

Oh, no. She's shouldn't be crying for me. I wiped the tears with the pad of my thumbs and my lips lean in to touch hers.

"Oh my God. " we heard a small whisper from down there and I laughed as Nicolla gasped in surprise.

I pulled away from her and picked the little guy up on my arms.

"Why there's closing eyes, young man? I'm sure that you will be used to this. " I joked and I earn slight punch on my arm.

"Are you dating my mama? " Jordy asked in that cute voice doubtfully and I couldn't suppress the laugh.

"And, who taught that to you? " Nicolla asked the baby.

"No answer. " Jordy replied with that mildly enthusiasm and I chuckled.

I got this sudden idea about giving him a hint of us and I'm going to be a daddy after all, so this might be what the beginning is.

"Well, if I'm dating your mama....will that be okay for you? " I asked in that kiddy tone, which he loves a lot and Jordy got quiet for a second, giving me a hard feelings about what if he never accepts me.

He's a three year old smartass and I know that he would love me as much his mama does.

Before I could say anything to calm my little man, he speaks the unexpected, "I do love that. "

"Jordy, do you even know what does dating means? " Nicolla asked in amusement and I smiled at the baby in my arm.

"So, I'm officially dating your mama then. " I cheered as I pecked Jordy's cheek and the little guy kissed me back.

I lean in to kiss her lips as I pulled her by the waist closer to me and the little guy just giggles soundly.

"Now, give me a high five for letting your mama to date me. " I cooed and his small palm smashed firmly with my big one.

Finally, I got to have this little man's blessing on our growing relationship and I couldn't be more happier.

There's this still hovering uneasiness in my chest because I didn't tell her the major thing here. I wanted to pour everything to her but that might put an end to us.

She might never want me again if I say this to her but I had to, she's the most precious thing that happened to me and she have no idea about how fast I'm falling for her.

"Nicolla, I....I need to tell you something else too. " I hesitated but she deserves to know and I don't want to make her feel like I'm giving her a false hope.

She's all I wanted and I couldn't hide such truth from her.

"I'm.....I'm engaged. "