Chapter 16 - Going Insane.

Double update.....(◔‿◔)

Share me your thoughts yeah!

Third person's POV:

She laughed hysterically as she watched the woman with the boy leaving the hospital, patting the shoulder softly on the lady beside her who's eyes and mouth were equally gotten wide.

Silvanna is speechless and totally dumbfounded to evident about what had happened minutes ago and to be honest, she never expected this woman to be this cruel.

"Why....why did you that? " her voice came in hushes as she's still surprised of what happened.

"Huh, I did the right thing. He don't deserve anything that makes him happy. You see, you will get your man and I will get my fame. " That evil woman said simply as she shrugged her shoulders.

"You....created the accident? " Silvanna asked again as she still couldn't believe of how she planned to murder James.

"Oh, yes. I know that he will be broken after seeing you cheating on him and I also knew that exactly where he would wander to find peace, so I set up a plan and it collapsed. Yet, I was happy to know that he had lost sights and that he could never come back again....but he did came back with a black whore to add more fuel in my agony. " The woman nearly shouted as she holds onto her hair like a psycho.

Silvanna was too surprise at her evilness but something caught her mind.

"Y-You know that I....cheated on him? " she stuttered, her voice going low as she don't want the answer of what she expected.

"Oh, yes. I could even say that I'm the one who made you to cheat on him....you don't get it, don't you? That guy you met at the club was my men, I asked him to seduce you and make things go as planned to hurt the stepson of mine. First, I thought to give him a mental torture to submit whatever his father's leftover to me....but, I changed my mind and decided to take his life away instead. " the woman explains calmly and Silvanna was on the verge of crying while listening to her.

"You....planned to make me cheat on him? Why? " she asked in disbelieve as the guilt of betraying him, lingers still in her heart. For once, she could say that she liked James on the times when they get together but then, she betrayed him. She had been so drunk to even think straight that time.

She wanted him back eventually, to beg him and ask for his forgiveness but, there's this woman who he's to engross about. She knew months ago about them, yet, she hides it from everyone.

"Oh, yes dummy. We, women have our pleasurable needs too and I know that James had never given you one before...so I gave you a chance. " The woman replied, not paying attention about the tears which is rolling over Silvanna's cheek.

How dumb I'm, Silvanna thought and without wasting a second by standing nearer to this cruel woman, she stomped away.

Yes, she's rude and all, but she had never tried hurting anyone's happiness. She would have given up on James months ago after knowing about Nicolla and him, but she's been forced by her own father to get him back. She left no choice but to be rude to both James and Nicolla.

She's so sorry for what had happened and she did never thought that someone would even dare to do stuffs like this.

*********

9 months after.....

James's POV:

And, that was the 369th preschool I had visited finding for my family.

I couldn't find them anywhere around and it's freaking 9 months, since I got my sights back. But, that's no use for because the two significant of mine wasn't here with me.