Chapter 13 - Sudden Call.

Did I made you all wait for long?

Well, to make it up, I did a double UPDATE!

Just Keep Reading❤️

James's POV:

Blissed, my heart was full of bliss when I she said that she loves me.

At first, I never expect that I would ever confess myself to her but everything seems to flow down on me when she said that she wants to be with me.

I felt like a whole lump of burden lifting off my shoulder when I confessed to her my past.

I'm, unfortunately engaged to Silvanna, but I wouldn't be any longer when I showed up infront them again. I would broke the engagement and would work hard to restore the company without any emptiness because I know that at the time, I would have both my lifelines with me.

I smiled sheepishly and a small hand poked my jaw as a gasp passed him. Knowing the naughty hands, I stayed froze as he mumbled something, "Mama, uncle James is smiling in dream. "

I nearly wanted to laugh but I resisted, curious about what would happen more.

"Oh, baby. Come on, let's not bother him while his dreaming, okay. Now, let's get you to bath. " Nicolla's sweet voice came in my ears and I found the little body's weight lighten from the bed.

I sat up with a smirk after I got pretty sure that they left to bath him and I get down from the bed. My hands reaching the side table to put on my glasses and I stood straight with the cane unfolding automatically.

I went to the shower after Nicolla said that I'm okay to take one and I wrapped a towel around my waist after leaving the fresh bath which really smelled like her.

As I was moving back to the room, I sense her in it with me. That sweet lavender fragrance entered my nostril and I know that she's just close to me.

"James, you can take this to change into. I will do the breakfast and we can leave to work together, alright. " she said and extended her hands close to me. Who will be this lucky to wear on their woman's clothes right? I'm proudly the only one.

Our hands brushed onto each other and I really wanted to hold her so I acted upon my wish. Holding on her wrist as I trailed my fingers slowly upwards.

I licked my lips as my thumb caress her lips, leaning slowly to taste that buds and my body heat up in passion to have this woman.

It's not like I had never been with a woman and definitely this wasn't my first time, but there's this craving for her. Her sweet lavender smell doesn't helping either and my body wanted to taste everything in her.

My lips touched hers and I got this little moan when it happens. I'm lost in this goddess and I couldn't wipe off her figure coming into my mind when I traced her body that day.

She told me that she's black and big while the exact question that popped in my brain is, what's the problem in that?

My arms began going everywhere on her and she let out a little squeal when my thumbs caress the swell of her full round breast. I didn't just stop there but travelled all down to her perfect butt cheeks as I cupped it gently. She gasps but never pulled away.

They are simply made for me. Everything in her is for me to desire about and she's all mine.

Pulling away in a jolt as we heard Jordan running to the door, I smiled and stood away from as I gave her a peck.

"Mama. " I heard him yelling in excitement and his tiny fingers brushed mine.

Suddenly the sound of my ringtone startled us and I got it in my hands right ahead, but, it went of quickly.

"Okay, little guy. Let's give him some time to change. Until that, we would make some breakfast. "Nicolla announced and they took their absence.

I heard the door shutting and there's a call again.

I attended it quickly and when I called out for the person, it was blank as if none one's on the other side.

"Hello? " I pressed the 'hello' and this time, there's a hush of air.

"Babe, I'm sorry. " I was surprised as a gasp escaped my lips.

It's...Silvanna.

"Babe, I can explain but why did you leave us like that? " she whined like a kid and I only got disgust while hearing her voice.

"Silvanna....how...how did you get my number? "I asked in my calmed tone and she just sighed.

"You know that it wasn't hard to find you, plus I knew you all the time but just get to gather some time to face you. " Silvanna purred in her low tone and my anger rose immediately.

"Shut up, Silvanna. Now tell me why the hell did you called me for? " I shouted in clear anger.

"Oh, mad already. Man, you should know that your already crossing your border by abandoning your father's company just like that. " she replied.

"That's my father's company and that's none of your business to care about. " I seethed.

"Hmm, you see James....I just wanted to help, now, if you really want the company to be yours....you should show over now. " Silvanna informed and I didn't miss the seriousness in her tone.

"What do you mean? " I questioned.

"Katie is planning to sell the company to my father." she declared and I froze on my spot.

Oh, hell no.

"James, are you done? The breakfast's waiting. " Nicolla sweet voice took me out of my haze and I ended the call with Silvanna.

Now, I definitely needed to leave them to get back to my company and I would never doubt Silvanna's confession because I know that the evil of step mother would do anything to earn money.

Now, what am I going to tell them?

Just keep scrolling/sliding(but I'm sorry if there's an add😩)