Epilogue - Beautiful Life.

Officially welcoming you all to our very finale
('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

And so, I tried this new way to write an epilogue for this story so let me know if your liking it at the end yeah!!

Happy Reading, lovelies❤️

Nicolla's POV:

"Seven. Eight. Nine and......Ten. I'm on my way little guy. " James said in that kiddy tone and moved around every corner of the house to find Jordy.

Yes, a grown 29 years old is playing hide and seek with a cute 4 year old, yet, that was the most lovely thing to evident.

After some good 10 minutes, he returned with a look of distress Nearly giving up as he always do when he would fail to find Jordy around. I would laugh out aloud, seeing him face palming himself while my little boy chuckles on his Papa's defeat.

"You know, this is the problem if you bought a mansion, instead of a house. " I retorted, feeling all giddy while seeing him face palming himself.

"Your right, baby.....I roamed the whole house everytime but still couldn't find this boy. Next time you see, I would get to find him straight away. " James said with a finality as he once again, glanced around the house.

"Really? Because, this is what you said last time. Our 4 year old is much smarter than you, I see. " I teased with a giggle and James nodded like a kid.

"Your right. That smartass is my boy. But I'm sure I would find him next time. " James defended his ongoing defeat again and I just smiled.

"I would install some CCTV around to find his loophole. " James mumbled under his breath as he placed both his arms on his hips. Huffing one last time before walking up to me.

He bend down to my sitting level and kissed my lips quickly. Straightening again, his hand rubs the back of his neck as he asked me, "Don't you really know about where he might be hiding? "

I shook my head, controlling to not spurt out the laughter as I looked at his pouting face.

Actually, I do knew about where he might be hiding but I couldn't let him know. It's cheating in the game and I don't want my boys to lose the fun for the game.

"Fine, I will close my eyes. Now, you can ask him to come out. " James whined as he closed both of his eyes with his palms.

To be honest, Jordy is right down here on the kitchen cabinet and we made a deal to not spill the bean to papa so that he could find him on his own.

James, on the another hand, had roamed all over the spaces in the mansion but never came into the kitchen to check out for him, just because I'm here. Thinking that I would have told him way before if I got to know about Jordy hiding here.

He's way to sweet for a husband and I would smile out all day, holding the memories of us together.

"Jordy, you come out now. Papa gave up. " I yelled to be echoed around the house, even after knowing that Jordy's just a few inches down on my right so that James wouldn't get suspicious on me.

As I looked at my husband confirming that he had his eyes closed, I quietly opened the cabinet door under me and a cute little head poked out, smiling brightly. I shushed him with a signal to walk away quietly and he ran out of the cabinet door while nodding at me.

"I knew it. " James hushes heard from my side and when I peered at my left, him staring at Jordy's disappearance out of the kitchen.

"You helped him, Nicolla and you guys fooled me all this time. " James mewled like a kid, crossing his hands over his chest while eyes narrowing at me.