Just Tired

After me and Papyrus' little 'chat' He decided to take me somewhere, he said his best friend used to visit often, he also told me to pack a bag.

After an hour of walking we made it, a blue glow from the water lit the small room. I let out a small gasp. My smile growing bigger. 

Instantly I ran to the water, the shallow stream with petals floating on it's thin surface. Papyrus talking a seat on the soft, lush grass.

-Pap's view-

I blushed at the sight of Y/n, her h/l h/c bouncing on her perfectly curved shoulders.

'What am I thinking?! I can't be attached to-...' She let out a giggle, papyrus' yellow face becoming more neon, 'Such a beautiful creature...guess I'm attached.' Papyrus rested his head on his clenched hand in defeat, letting out a sigh.

After an hour I got a call from Asgore, so me and Y/n had to leave. She skipped happily along even as it rained. We passed a stone sculpture, rain dripping down every curve. Y/n moved to the bin full of Umbrellas and without a thought gave one to the statue, a sweet tune coming from it. Y/n let out a happy sigh then continued skipping toward the direction we were heading in.

I stood there, a shiver going down my spine. 

'Why am I doing this? She's so sweet...' I let out a guilty sigh then followed after her, taking one last glance at the statue.

When I caught up with her, my step falling in line with hers, she began to Rant on how pretty this place was, honestly it was the most I had seen her talk, somewhere in there she grabbed my hand. Her soft fingers intertwining with my own. 

I felt my face heat up immensely. 'Why did I feel this way?' She looked up at me finally, to my yellow face.

"Papyrus what's-" She noticed her hand, Sheepishly she pulled away. "S-Sorry to B-Bother y-you." 

The rest of the walk was taken in silence.

---

We reached MTT hotel, its blinking lights giving me a migraine. I pulled the door open, letting her through. She shyly thanked me and quickly moved inside to not bother me any more. 

My chest began to ache as she stood beside me as we waited in line. 

'Talk with me, Please!' My prying thoughts began to annoy me, I shook my head as I stepped to the front desk. "Oh, Captain Papyrus! Asgore reserved your room already, here is the card. Room 150." The bunny smiled, her almond eyes shining with my presence.

'Freaking Fan-girl, I wish Y/n-' Don't even continue that! I thanked her and pushed Y/n through the crowd. 

We jumped onto the elevator along with, like, ten other people. Y/n kinda got squished against my chest and I wanted to wrap my arms around her...

The awkward ride was over and everyone shuffled out. Y/n yawned and rubbed her e/c eyes as I opened the door. Instantly she went into the bathroom to change, I'm assuming.

I changed quickly while she was out of the room. My uniform turning to a white T-shirt and black pants. Y/n came out, in a tight tank-top and shorts, her face a bright red. She tugged awkwardly at the shorts. "When I left home I didn't have enough time to actually buy decent clothing." She never met my eyes.

But me, I felt turned on. Her body curved beautifully, her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, and her lips looked 'kissable' My face erupted. 

"P-Papyrus?! Are you okay?!" She attempted to place a hand on my forehead, but being to short she moved to the bed and stood on that. 

"You don't feel hot o-or anything..." I groaned mentally at myself "I'm probably just t-tired." 

What are you doing to me Y/n?

She nodded understandingly, then blushed. "W-what?"I asked, then I realized what she meant. 

There was Only one bed...