"Cheesy, yes I know."

Through blurred vision, I saw Papyrus standing in front of me, his eyes and marks blazing yellow.  The dog let out a whimper, getting closer to the ground.

"This human, under any circumstance, is under my protection." Papyrus growled, "Back off, Aleri."

Aleri's eyes were wide with shock, he retreated, then at full speed ran out of the forest.

"What were you thinking?! Are you crazy?!" Papyrus turned to me.

My cheeks were stained with tears, and I had Frisks blood on my hands. Papyrus sighed, crouching down next to me.

"Come here." He pulled me to his chest, rubbing my back as I cried. "Let's go." He picked me up with ease, and carried me to his house.

"We'll patch you up there, it looks as though your bleeding, and-"

"It's not mine..." My sobs became louder, and Papyrus pulled me closer in attempt to calm me down. "I-It's m-my brothers b-blood. H-He killed F-Frisk! I-It's all m-m-my fault! He t-took frisks, frisks s-soul and-!"

"He took y-your brothers soul?" Papyrus' eyes became yellow as he got angry. He sighed, and opened the door. "Take a shower, I'll get you a new change of clothes." I nodded as he placed me down. I still remember where everything is.

I walked into the bathroom, turning the nob of the shower and hopping inside after stripping. 

The warm temperatures caused my eyes to droop with exhaustion, and I'm pretty sure it was fairly late too.

After about thirty minutes of scrubbing blood of my hands, and washing my hair, I finished. Pulling the towel off the rack, I got out of the shower, still freaking tired too.

I looked for my change of clothes, but they were no where in sight. I crept to the door and yelled.

"Um, P-Papyrus, w-where are m-my clothes?"

I heard a string of curses as someone stormed down the hallway.

"Sorry! I forgot, h-here." I peeked out the door, Papyrus eyes darted lower, but they corrected themselves and looked to the side. He was pretty cute when flustered.

"Thank you..." Little emotion laced my words, I was still numb from frisks death. I took the clothing and closed the door, a small sigh from papyrus as I did so.

It was just a baggy shirt, shorts, and undergarments from when I was here last time. I threw them on and walked out, my eyes red from crying. I walked towards the kitchen because I knew papyrus would be in there.

"Are you okay?" Papyrus asked, his bone-brows furrowed with concern. I simply nodded, tears making my eyes hot as they threatened to spill.

Papyrus pulled me into a BONE-CRUSHING hug, running one of his hands through my hair, the other rubbing my back. I choked down a sob, keeping my tears down.

"Is there anything you need?" I shook my head no, burying my head into the crook of his neck. "you should eat something, it'll help." I simply nodded, pulling away reluctantly from his warmth.

"I made lasagna, if you want something to drink I've got soda, milk (both choco and plain) and water."

"J-just some (Drink of your choice)" Papyrus grabbed a mug from the cabinet, and got you the desired drink. 

"T-Thank you..."

WHY'S HE HELPING YOU? A Girl chuckled, her ghost popping up behind an oblivious papyrus. Her green sweater was ripped and bloody, her brown pants dirty and torn, her brown hair messed up, and her black eyes staring into my own.

"Is something wrong?" 

"No, p-papyrus, I'm f-fine."

The silence was toxic, the girl had disappeared, just as quickly as frisk had...

"I'm going to bed." Papyrus nodded, leading me to a guest room. 

"Goodnight, sweetling."

And with that he closed the door.

I hopped into bed, pulling the covers up to my shoulders in a poor attempt to get comfortable.

"Wow, you really are weaker than I expected, Alrei said you had powers too. Haha~!" The girl laughed, reappearing next to the closet. 

"J-Just go a-away, y-your just i-in my head..."

"Really? Does no one remember the king and queen's 'precious girl'?" She smiled, taking a step towards my bed. 

"Aleri said you'd be a good shell, and I could use you for my ultimate goal." She twirled her hair around her finger.

"Y-You have t-the wrong h-human, a-and-"

"No, I don't! Your soul is beyond perfect! Untouched, raw power like yours is incredibly rare, and with you soul, and my LOVE combined. WE CAN END THIS INTOLERABLE, UNJUST WORLD."

I had enough, I kicked the covers over and raced down the hallway to Papyrus's room.

Throwing the door open I launched to his bed and hid under his covers.

"You okay? Y/n?" 

"Look, I-I know it s-sounds cheesy b-but can I-I sleep w-with you?" Papyrus smiled, adjusting the covers and pulling me closer. 

"You don't need to ask." 

IS IT CHEESY? IS IT SCARY? NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE ONE ANTAGONIST, BUT TWO. GET READY FOR SOMETHING I PERSONALLY HATE- wait, NO I DON'T! I LOVE TORTURING READER-CHAN

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAH *pauses to sip tea(no starbucks due to quarantine)* MWHAHAHAHA