Pride

"Come on, y/n. Why won't you do it?! The monsters don't bite!" My pride took another punch.

"Fine! I will do it, and when I'm fine I'll come back and beat your skinny a-ass!" I growl, my face twisted into a grimace as he threw a punch to the stomach. 

The 'he' was Craig Delliry. smartest guy on the football team, its kinda like being the tallest dwarf. (And ya know ya know ya know~ life can be beautiful~)

"Seeya in hell then, nerd!" And with that he walked off. Growling, I stood back up. If my pride takes a punch, I always prove them wrong...most of the time.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder, and began to walk towards my house. My life's pretty great aside from being bullied by those Jackasses...Or my grades failing. But my older brother Kris usually helps me with them.

"Hey sis!" Kris called, his feet falling in step with mine.

"Hey bro." I mumbled, grimacing. All I wanted to do was watch anime right now, not worry about school or other people. Just curl under the sheets of my bed and watch anime on my laptop. But no, parents said no electronics in the bedroom.

"Ah, bad day at school?" He asked, pulling some chalk from his bag.

Watching him take a bite of the white chalk, I nodded. 

"I want to find Frisk, they've been missing for almost a week now? What if he went up to mount Ebott and jumped? You know he was looking for those other kids." I said, his body tensing.

"I-I don't think it's a good idea, the authorities said-"
"I don't care what they said!" I interrupted, my fiery e/c orbs locking with his own.

My brother shrunk beside me, desperate to end the conversation.

Letting out a sigh, I continued, "If you won't go look, I will. Besides, I'm gonna show those jack-ass kids at school monsters don't exist."

"Y/n wait-" But I had stormed off.

---

Entering the house, the smell of pasta filled my nose. "Ahaha! Is that pasta?!" I grinned happily, I used to not like pasta...but for some reason it's all I've wanted to eat recently.

"Yes Y/n!" My mom called out, "But first we've got something to talk about." A frown formed on my lips as every bad thing I've done sine birth crossed my mind.

"Uhhh....what ever about?" I asked, throwing my bag into my room and walking into the kitchen.

There stood my mother and father, each with a distasteful scowl on their faces. I groaned and took a seat at the island bar in the kitchen.

"Your grades are beyond failing, and I recently heard you punched another kid!" My mom said, her tone high with disbelief.

"Not my fault he was an asshole." I cussed, my father grinding his teeth. 

"Young lady, I know you're handling Frisks disappearance poorly, but you need to get your act together. This is no excuse." He growled.

"Welp, okay. I'm going on a walk to think about this." I said, standing up. I stormed out the door, not another word being said to me.

I took off toward the mountain, my fate already sealed.