Turn the Tv on, that'll fix it

-Y/n's view!-

"I-Its fine! Y-you can h-have the b-bed." I mumbled shyly, though I wouldn't mind sleeping next to him, I don't want to bother him. 

"It's fine, you can have-" He tried.

"But y-you're r-really warm a-and I d-don't know i-if thats a g-good thing!" He let out a groan, dragging his hands down his skull. But then he smirked. 

He walked towards me, his skull a yellow, my own face a pink. He threw me over his shoulder, throwing me onto the bed. "We can each take the bed." And by now he was on top of me, his hands on either side of my head. 

I blushed hard, and nodded shyly. Well I'm sleeping next to Senpai!

He rolled over onto his back next to me, locking eyes with me. Oh my god this is awkward...

I think he felt how I was feeling so he turned on the TV, flipping through channels. Eventually my eyes started to close, sleep embracing me.

---

When I woke up I nuzzled into the warmth next to me, letting out a content moan. Instantly I remembered last night! Papyrus' fingers were twirling my now curly hair, his other hand wrapped around my waist keeping me from moving. 

I blushed furiously and rapped lightly on his skull. He groaned and nuzzled his head further into my neck. 

I let out a small squeak, which instantly caused him to jerk up and look around, him accidentally pulling my hair.

"Ow!" instantly I shut up, our eyes locking. . .

"Sorry." Papyrus grumbled, gracefully getting up from bed. I gasped in awe, staring at him with my jaw dropped down "What?" 

"H-How did y-you do that?!" He shrugged his shoulders, still slightly confused. I attempted to get up from bed only to have the bed sheet wrap around my ankle. I tripped, landing on top of Papyrus. I blushed. 

"I-I'M SO SORRY SENPAI-" I Said, then instantly covered my mouth. Papyrus opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, our faces dark in blush.

I rushed to the bathroom, pulling my clothes from my bag. I found a light pink sweater (Sorry mah fav colour) a black skirt, and black thigh highs. I threw them on quickly in hopes to get out to Papyrus.

All right, let me explain. When I like a guy I kinda become really clingy and awkward, yandere, tsundere thing round them...

When I came out the smell of coffee hit my nose, and I was right. Papyrus was calmly sipping coffee.

"Ready to go? We've got one more place to go through."

I nodded, a shy smile curving my mouth.