you died your most painful death yet

"Any humans?" Papyrus asked the white dog. 

"Not yet, but I've been out doing double rounds." The dog said, he had white fur, big poofy ears. He wore heavy, steel armour, and had a sword hidden in his sheath. He was Aleri Roy, the co-commander of the Royal Guard.

"Thank you, Aleri." Papyrus mumbled, all he could do is pray Y/n was all right. 

Aleri left the room, closing the door behind him. 

Something's wrong with Captain Papyrus, Aleri thought to himself, But what?

Aleri walked out of the HQ, heading towards Snowdin forest. He always found someone here, and his first human kill took place here. 

"Hey Aleri!" A snowdin resident called. He turned to the bunny. Her pale brown ears hung happily at the side of her head. Her name was Camden. 

Camden had pale brown ears and fur, a pink shirt, and a jean skirt that came down to her knees. In her hands she held a basket full of sweets. She cooked the Cinnabuns for her aunts shop.

"Would you like a Cinnabun? I know you definitely deserve one!" She blushed, offering one covered in a caramel. 

Aleri blushed, but declined. "I'm sorry, Camden, but I am here for business, but howabout later we get some dinner?" 

Camden blushed darker, "Of course! Here's my number, call me!~" She smiled, handing him a piece of paper, then skipping off to the Shop.

Aleri smiled wickedly. 'Oh, sweet Camden!~" 

Aleri continued his walk to the forest, even if it was early. 

SNAP

His head jerked to the sounds source. There stood a whimsum, whimpering as usual. 

He licked his lips, quietly unsheathing his sword. Yes, this was a monster, but did he care? No.

Taking a step forward, he eyed his prey hungrily. Then, with the flick of of a switch he pounced upon the unsuspecting creature, bringing it to a near death. 

"Please," Whimsum choked, "Please, d-don't do t-this!" 

"Why not?"

"C-Cause y-your a royal g-guard member! Y-your supposed to h-help monsters..." It hiccuped, sobbing as it began to dust.

"The weak don't make it."

Aleri raised the sword above his head, bringing it swiftly upon the creature. Whimsum let out a shriek, dusting almost instantly.

Its soul shattered, falling into the snow. Aleri picked the pieces up, shoving them into a leather bag. 

A aroma wafted through the air, pricking at his nose.

HUMAN

He crouched down, quietly creeping towards the smell. There stood a boy, dressed in a blue sweater and jean shorts. He smiled as he balled up the snow, making a snowball.

Alrei was going to have some fun~