Attack

As we were walking through Hotland my sweater soon became drenched in a thick sweat "Are you okay, Y/n?" Papyrus asked, "I'm fine, P-Papyrus." I uttered, my face dripping with sweat. 

Instantly I doubled over, my vision blurring. A faint "Y/n!" Could be heard, but I was on the verge of passing out. I felt my sweatshirt disappear and the heat be removed, I panted heavily. 

something warm drew a line along my stomach, along the bruises. "What are these?" I sighed, my eyes closing half way. 

"P-People at school u-use to hit m-me and c-crap. I-It's nothing." The light ovals in papyrus' eyes disappeared and I felt a shiver run down my spine. Papyrus's jaw tightened but he put it aside, for now.

He slid his hands under my legs and underneath my arms and picked me up, so I was bridal style against his chest.

I felt my cheeks warm and my stomach flutter. 

'Oh god, he's so w-warm...'

I slightly nuzzled into his chest and in response he jerked his head down at me. I nuzzled my head closer, keeping my eyes on my hands as he carried us forward. 

---

I opened my eyes to multiple grey's, the most prominent thing was a shiny gold palace. 

'so thats Asgore's place.' My thoughts were cut off with papyrus' voice.

"We are gonna stay in another place cause we have to rest and the castle is another twenty miles." I only nodded.

"I-I can walk n-now." Papy placed me carefully on the ground. I stumbled slightly but was able to regain my balance. The trip was taken in silence, me occasionally glancing at papyrus, who made no attempt to look or talk to me.

'Is this about the bruises?' As we were walking papyrus crumpled over, clutching his chest and hyperventilating.

"PAPYRUS, ARE YOU OKAY?!" He hit the ground, landing on his tailbone. His breathing began to quicken an he twisted the fabric next to his rapidly beating soul. 

"Papyrus, hey, j-just breathe." He nodded vigorously, praying for this to end. He sucked in a deep breath and shakily let it out. 

"O-Oh god, w-what is t-t-this?!" I shrugged my shoulders and rubbed his back in circular motions. 

After twenty minutes he calmed down, "Are you okay?" Papyrus jaw clenched and he refused to make eye contact. I offered my hand but he attempted to stand up on his own, stumbling into me with our faces inches apart. 

My cheeks heated up but I was replaced with and empty feeling of sadness when he pushed me away and began to walk in the direction we were headed before, his boots stomping away. I hurried after him and didn't say a word.

We soon reached the hotel, it was of course a dark shade of grey. Papyrus stepped inside, refusing to look at me. 

I balled my fist and furrowed my brows, 'Why a-am I acting l-like this?!' 

He talked with the women at the front desk then moved on to the Elevator, me standing where I was. 

"Lets go, Y/n, we don't have time for this." I only stood there, actually I didn't even hear him. I was so absorbed into my thoughts that I didn't realize he was storming to me. When I did see him I panicked, dropping to the floor and curled up to a ball in fear.

He picked me up from my sides and ripped me from the floor, throwing me over his shoulder. He carried me to the elevator and forcefully popped me next to him. I was shaking, 'why is he being like this?!' 

"Um, P-papyrus?" He looked down at me.