Magical Re-Encounters

It's been a week since I've fallen, and because I angrily flopped down the mountain I managed to break my wrist and fracture my ankle. Life's great!

Spearing the last piece of butterscotch pie, I quickly ate it. Toriel had said Frisk passed through the Ruin's exit with another child, but when ever I tried to leave, she didn't let me.

My pride has been crushed, as well as my self image after coming down here. I was wrong, and they were right. 

Sighing, I stood up and walked to the stairs, more like hobbling. "Don't go down there, you're to weak." Toriel said, Ganz by her side.

They knew something I didn't

"Okay." I mumbled, hobbling over to the bookshelf. Pulling (Fav book) Down, I started to read. I had found a small little nook outside of Toriel's home, it was hidden by a giant tree and was just overall beautiful. I often went there to read.

Watching the pair leave, Undyne crept from the room she was in. She looked around, her eyes locking with me.

A wave of sadness was laced in her orbs as I asked her "Where are you going? Undyne?" She bit the bottom of her lip.

"I'll be back, kiddo, just stay here...a-and don't tell anyone I left." I nodded, watching her creep down the stairs and out of sight.

Soon after I left the house and headed towards my hidey hole.

Slipping into my hiding spot, I left my crutches outside. I always felt safe here, because even Ganz, Toriel, and Undyne couldn't find me here.

I opened the book, and began to read.

TIME SKIP

The sudden scream caused my eyes to pop open, a chill running down my spine

Something was wrong.

I cowered in my hole, the sound of boots and barking slowly getting louder.

"There's one more human here! Find them and bring them to me." A raspy voice growled, his voice almost inches away from my hiding spot.

The tree creaked as he leaned upon it. I wanted to look up and see him, but almost anyone can tell when they're being watched.

I held my breath, anxiety coursing through my veins. Shivering, I heard the tree creak again as the unseen threat stormed away.

I peeled myself from the hole, cautiously coming out and grabbing my crutches.. The skeleton was still there. He resembled Ganz slightly, except he dressed differently and had a long, flowing cape.

Standing, a small whimper left my mouth as he quickly turned to face me. His face twisted into a smile, my blood running cold.

Instantly, I bolted. Running from the ruins, I quickly ran down the stairs. His steps weren't close behind me, and I believed I was going to make it.

When I bumped into her.

"Undyne!" I sobbed, clutching her arm. I cowered behind her as the Skeleton stopped, letting out a laugh.

"You're a brilliant liar, aren't you Undyne?" He said, his canines glistening.

I looked up at her, confused.

"What...What is h-he talking about?"

No response.

"Undyne?!" 

She yanked her arm away from me, the blue spear appearing in her grip. A sudden wave of realization washed through me.

She....She opened the door for them.

A sob came from me as I turned and bolted once more, a spear nicking the side of my cheek.

I pulled on the door, the footsteps growing louder. With another shot of Adrenaline, I managed to get it open.

The gust of wind enveloped my face, my cheeks instantly turning red at the cold. I took no time in bolting from the door into the snowy terrain, anywhere better than here.

My chest tightened as I ran, telling me I was toward my limit. I glanced back, locking eyes with the Skeleton. Undyne must've fallen behind.

In the second I looked away from in front of me, I tumbled over a rock. The adrenaline began to disappear, the pain in my ankle causing me to let out a whimper. I fell to the ground and turned to face him.

Raising his hand, the claws gleaming in the snow, he thrust it down ontop of me.

A red sword met him, my own eyes glowing a ruby red. His eyes widened in shock as he took a step back, studying me.

The pain in my wrist had become significant, the skin turning a purple worryingly quickly.

"Asgore said I might encounter a human with magic." He said, his yellow eyes ablaze.

He took a step closer, kneeling in front of me.

"He also said take them alive. So I guess you're the lucky one." He uttered. 

"I-I...Stay away!" I screeched, fighting back tears. He grabbed my wrist, the bad one, and I let out a yelp of pain. 

Throwing me over his shoulder, he began to walk. "Let g-go of me!" I said weakly, trying to pry myself from his steel grip.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you...much to my dismay." He mumbled the last part. 

And that was the last thing I remember.

GZtale! Papyrus  x Shy! ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara