An Innocent Cover Hides Horror Inside

My eyes fluttered open, but quickly closed. I felt frisk put up against me, pushing me to the end of the bed.

"Shove over frisk! I can't-" But frisk wasn't there, just a pillow in his place. I felt the panic begin to bubble up inside of me. 

"It's okay, he's probably sneaking hot cocoa powder." I pushed myself up, forcing myself out into living room. 

"Frisk!?"

BUT NOBODY CAME

I moved to the kitchen, a little worried now. 

"F-Frisk?!"

BUT NOBODY CAME

He must've went outside!

I rushed out of the kitchen and down the stairs, still in my PJ's and Papyrus' scarf. 

I stumbled down the stairs, praying Frisk was okay, and no one found him. The hallway seemed to stretch on endlessly, but I continued to run. 

Pushing the door open with a forgotten effort, I scrambled into the cold of Snowdin forest. 

"Frisk, frisk?!" 

A high pitched scream rose above the trees. I began to race in its direction.

Small footsteps littered the snow, leading me in the same direction as the scream. I felt my insides and chest ache, but I continued to push myself.

Snow started to fall, at first it was light, but it soon became heavy. The wind whipping in the opposite direction.

"Frisk!? F-FRISK!?"

A heavy growling caused me to pause. A pair of red eyes shone through the snow, they seemed to have not noticed my *ahem* rather loud screaming.

"Pitiful child." A red soul shone through the snow. I crouched down. 'Please, don't be frisks...'

But there he was, that prominent blue sweater, his brown curls.  He was covered in his own blood, and a white dog stood above him, his red eyes glowing menacingly, he began to storm away, feeling as though the job was complete.

A choked sob found its way through my throat, the mutt looking in my way.

Without hesitation, I sped to frisks side, sweeping him up in my arms.

"Another soul?" The creature chuckled, preparing to pounce at me. I didn't care though, let him.

he launched towards me, and I was filled with determination

YOU ARE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION

I leapt away as fast as I could, desperate to get away from him.

I ran as fast as I could but he still managed to gain on me. The sweat soaked my clothes and hair and my eyes had tears in them.

I stumbled over a rock and almost regained my balance, but I fell. I worked furiously to get my leg dislodged but the rock was just to heavy.

I let out a whimper, I could hear his heavy boots but I couldn't bring myself to turn towards him.

My body shook. My brain couldn't handle this and I was in and out of consciousness...

If only I hadn't told Frisk all monsters are good.