Come out and play

"Would you like some coffee, love?" Toriel whispered, her eyes sad.

"Yeah, kiddo. It's okay." Ganz said, braiding my hair. 

It had been a month, and I were internally dying inside from a broken heart, everything felt numb.  I had hardly eaten or talked.

HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU.

YEAH, WHY WOULD HE LEAVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"DON'T COME BACK" THAT'S WHAT HE SAID.

A muffled whimper escaped my lips, and Ganz pulled me into a hug, placing my head against his chest. I could hear his soul thumping softly.

"She worse than you are, Ganz!" Someone lightly said, it was another version of Ganz, but he had purple highlights.

I locked eyes with him, and his bone-brows furrowed.

"Sheesh, she's so sad she can see me!"

"Go away, Mel." Ganz whispered, then turning to Toriel, he said, "Why don't you get her some hot cocoa, she used to drink tons of that stuff." Toriel nodded and rushed into the kitchen.

"So you can see my buddy, Mel?" I gave a nod as a yes. "Who did this to you? Why are you so sad?" 

I didn't say anything, but a single tear slipped down my cheek. Ganz let out a sigh, pulling me closer to his chest. "It get's better, kid." and with that he became silent.

"Another human has fallen!" Toriel exclaimed, she had a small laptop in the kitchen, it was one Ganz took from alphys. She was able to watch the entrance to the ruins.

"I'll be right back sweetling, please stay safe." She gave me a kiss and raced away. 

My eyes drooped, and I fell into a dreamless slumber.

-----4 hours later----

"Hey kiddo, Toriel's back." Ganz nudged me awake. I could hear Toriel talking with someone, someone familiar. 

My head jerked up, my eyes meeting the sweetness of my baby brothers blue ones.

"F-Frisk...Frisky?" I smiled a little, tears of joy stinging my eyes. 

"Y/N!" He shouted, running into my arms. "This is where you went! Everyone thought you were dead!" He jumped into my arms, nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

"You smell weird."

I let out a laugh. "Probably cause I've been sitting with Ganz." He let out an Oh, and gave Ganz a dangerous glare.

"You a boyfriend?" Was all frisk said to him.

Ganz chortled and said, "Nah, just...a friend."

"Good, nobody dates my sister without permission." He grinned.

We played eight different board games before Toriel said it was bed time. Frisk decided to share a room with me.

He came into my room, exclaiming happily. "Everyone's so much nicer down here."

"Yeah." Was all I said. Frisk already thought the human world was twisted, there was no need to tell him this world was too, not yet.

He cuddled up against the pillow in his bed, but thrashed before sitting up.

"Can I lay with you?" 

"Sure." 

Frisk crawled into my bed, it was a tight fit so we had to snuggle close. But it was nice to be close to him again.

Everything would get better.

"Keep telling yourself that." Someone said in the back of my mind, before I fell asleep.

WERE ENDING THE BOOK SOON, GET PREPARED FOR THE LAST THREE CHAPTERS