Please, stay safe...

"Um, P-Papyrus?" He looked down at me.

My palms became sweaty and I shook lightly, looking to the floor in fear. "What am I doing?" He scoffed. I snapped my eyes to his and the elevator let out a ding, the door opening. He stepped out and pulled out the card to the room. 

I followed after, keeping my trap shut. 

I sat on the bed and I stared off as papyrus wrote down a report in his journal. My eyes started to close but papyrus finally spoke up, his voice low. "I can't love you, I'm taking you to Asgore and there he will do god-knows-what," I jerked up, staring at him as his voice became raspy and he started shaking, "Besides, you're human, and I can't love humans. We need your soul to free everyone. I am taking you to Asgore. End of it."

 "W-wait! But atleast-" 

"No."

"I love you, too." I mumbled.

My eyes became clouded with tears as I stared at the bed, not bothering to look up.

"Can, can we j-just go to the c-castle?"

Papyrus looked up, surprised. His breathing became heavy and he placed a hand to his chest.

"Not again." He whispered through ragged breaths. I looked up, my eyes meeting his frantic ones.

"Y-you're having a-a panic a-attack. Y-You need to b-breath, i-it'll help. I-It's p-probably f-from, from the coffee..."

Papyrus began to try to slow his breath, it was working. He had calmed down, and kept his eyes on me. I anxiously ran my hands through my hair, tugging on the ponytail I had it in.

"I-I.." He stuttered.

He stood up, slamming his book down, causing me to flinch.

"We're not going to Asgore's we're going to snowdin. Let's go." He picked me by the collar of my shirt. 

"W-Wait, w-w-what?!" Papyrus did nothing but throw me over his shoulder. 

"I'm not supposed to, but I think you can handle it. We'll teleport to snowdin. Where you ran away from me, I couldn't catch you. End of story."

"Wait-"

But with the snap of fingers, we were in the snowdin forest. He placed me on the ground, me shaking slightly from the cold.

"Ha..." He laughed, it seemed cold and to himself, "I must be bipolar, one minute I'm taking you to Asgore's, the next we're back i-in snowdin..." I stared at him, my e/c eyes wide. He pulled his scarf off, wrapping around me.

"Goodluck. Please, be safe." He mumbled, loud enough for me to hear.

"Papyrus, p-please-"

"Don't come back to my place."

"But-" But he was gone. The scarf the only thing left.

"Papyrus..." I choked, tears streaming down my face.