6

The day had finally come. Aaliyah was meeting the woman who wanted Aaliyah's husband. Aaliyah wasn't sure if she could do this. How could she willingly hand her love over to someone else? What made it worse was he was her husband now. It might not have meant anything to him, but their marriage meant everything to Aaliyah. Aaliyah had slotted nicely into married life. Jameel had taken her to Florida for honeymoon, or as he called it a holiday between two friends. There he had finalised his plan. Of course Aaliyah still took him sight seeing and the beach. She nearly fainted the first time she saw him, in nothing but swimming trunks. He had such a toned, chiselled chest, with abs and a six pack. Aaliyah found herself wondering what it would be like to kiss that chest.

Once they got home, they had moved in with his parents. Aaliyah really liked them, and they had bonded quickly. But now the day has come. She would have to pretend to Chammi she hated Jameel and wanted a divorce. Aaliyah didn't know if she could do that, because hatred for him was the last thing she felt. But she had to give it a go. When she entered the coffee shop, she spotted Chammi straight away. She is as pretty as Jameel said, but looks aren't everything Aaliyah thought. If I'm going to hand Jameel over, it's going to be to someone with a good heart. Aaliyah sat down opposite Chammi and they made small talk. How could Jameel like this thought Aaliyah? She's so shallow and full of herself. Aaliyah tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but as the conversation continued, Aaliyah's fears only increased.

"So you're the whore who's trying to steal my husband from me?"

Chammi looked shocked. Aaliyah didn't care. "Listen here, you cheap piece of crap. Throwing yourself at men doesn't interest them. They'll just use you as a time pass. I will never ever let you take my Jameel. He's mine and only mine." Chammi started to protest, but Aaliyah wasn't done. "Maybe if you were a better person, I wouldn't mind giving him to you, hoping he'd make you happy as he once made me, but no can't do that. Your a cheap, disgusting human being. You'll never have Jameel." With that, Aaliyah angrily stood up and stormed out. Boy did that feel good.