7

"Aaliyah what the hell did you do?"

Aaliyah was sorting out the bed sheets, as Jameel entered angrily. Aaliyah sighed. She should of known that the little whore would not be able to keep her big mouth shut. "Calm down Jameel." "How can I calm down after who knows what you have said to her. Do you know how distraught she was when she rang me to tell me what happened?" Aaliyah could imagine it fully. Of course Aaliyah knew chammi would ring him the second she left, but that didn't put her off. She needed to tell Chammi what she thought of her. It would have hurt her to hand Jameel over to anyone, but she was amazed at how Jameel had fallen for someone as shallow, egotistical as Chammi. What does he see in her? Aaliyah knew Chammi would have added some more things to tell Jameel, to light the fire within him. "Because of you, Chammi doesn't know if we can ever be. Aaliyah, why did you ruin my one chance at happiness?" 

Aaliyah felt like she'd been punched in the gut. How could he say that to her? She was trying to do the opposite, but Jameel was so lost under chammis control, he couldn't see it. Aaliyah sighed, Jameel wouldn't believe her, no matter what. So she decided to do the one thing that would make him happy but break her heart.

"Relax, I did this for you."

"Me? How?"

"Look you can't see it, but I noticed it straight away." 

"What?"

"Chammi needs some improvement. Right now, she too immature and too egotistical. We need to help her change, otherwise I won't feel comfortable handing you over to her."

"How?"

"She doesn't know how to behave in public. I don't want her embarrassing you or your parents."

"You'd be willing to do that for me?"

"What are best friends for?"

"Aaliyah, do you know how much I love you?"

"Ok, stop being sentimental and warm me up some food. I'm starving. I'll be there in a second."

Aaliyah flopped on the bed after Jameel left. "I love you too."