Angel's Antics

Hey guys, so I'm just trying to put out as many chapters as I can right now, sorry if it's too much lol. So, I've read a lot of fantasy books, and I love it when they do chapters that focus on just one character. So, for this chapter Angel Dust is gonna shine through just like he's supposed to. Let's get to it, and I would love to do a Q and A one day with all the characters lmao. Let me know if ya'll want that. Anyways, here we go!

Angel's POV

I watched as the loud and flashy cars passed by. 'Jeez. What a dump. I love it!' I tried to invite Cherri, but she had some business to attend. Basically another turf war. I would attend, but the problem was Charlie. I couldn't bail out on her again, especially not with Mr. Creep on my ass now. Vaggie would try to kill me, but all she would do is say a bunch of empty threats and then storm off. What a joke. Now Alastor. I don't know about him... He actually might do something. He seems pretty close to Charlie now, and I don't want to find out what would happen if I hurt her. Well, at least I can do one of my passions. Being a complete and utter slut. I know it sounds bad, but come on, a demons gotta live, and that's what I did in the living world. I guess old habits die hard. I puffed out a huge cloud of smoke as I waited for my sugar daddy to come out of the bar. He was making a quick drug deal and told me to wait outside. I was wearing Vaggies clothes, which made me laugh. She was gonna be so pissed, but why did I care? Finally, my customer came out and reached for my hand. I gladly took it and grinned, "So, did you get what you needed?"I gently squeezed his arm. He looked down at me and smiled, his yellow and black teeth shinning, "You know it puppy.". So, we were off.

...

3am

I quietly tiptoed into the hotel and began to make my way up to my room. I didn't want Charlie to hear me since I told her I would be back in a few hours to eat dinner with the whole group. I was almost to the top of the stairs, "Going somewhere? Or should I say, where was that 'somewhere'?". I mentally and physically cringed, 'shit'. I slowly turned around and tried to play cool, but when I saw Alastor's face, dread hit me like a boulder smashing on a baby from a 20 story building(weird analogy I know). I smiled slightly, but beads of sweat began to form, "Uh, well Charlie said I could go out for a bit. Nothing much." I turned back around and began walking again "Welp, goodnight.". Alastor slammed his cane on the floor and my body was forcefully moved down the stairs and put in the seat in front of him. He sat back in his chair, his face was dark but still smiling. "What were you doing Angel Dust? Charlie said to meet at dinner. That was the only thing she asked. Was it so hard to do one simple thing? You should have seen her disappointment. I should gut you just for making her feel that way. You made her wait to eat just so you could sell drugs and sleep around till 3 in the morning. Oh yes Angel, she waited for you. She waited for an hour. You scum. Get out of my sight." Alastor slammed his cane twice on the wooden floor and my body was finally free. I stood up quickly and ran upstairs. When I reached my room, I slammed the door and locked it. It most likely wouldn't keep him out, but it somehow made me feel slightly more secure. I heard Alastor's footsteps coming up the stairs and then saw them stop at my room. I watched as he just stood there for a few moments, watching. Finally, he moved on down to his room which was close to Charlie's. 'Jeez...what was his problem...'. I shook my head, fluffed my hair and fell asleep. No use in worrying over nothing...right?

Alastor's POV

I knew Angel heard and saw me at his door. I made sure of it. He crossed the wrong demon... As I walked away to my room, I decided to stop by Charlie's room. I don't know why, but...ugh. My mind is turning more staticky the closer I'm around her and I hate it... 'Don't fool yourself Alastor...You love it...'I sighed as I stood at the foot of her door. I raised my hand to knock, but I paused. Why would I? Why should I knock? Niffty said not to get close...and as much as I hate to admit it, little Niffty was right. I just...It's just so hard to resist Charlie...my dear little miss... I love the way her hair sways whenever she jumps, or how her eyes seem to turn into stars when she's excited. I love how passionate she is and how determined she is to reach her dreams... The dreams I promised to help her make come true... If she found out why I was really here, then...oh stars...I don't know what I would do if she never spoke to me again. I can already feel my 'heart' crumble at the image of her face falling from grief and betrayal... God dammit Charlie what have you done to me? As I was about to turn away, Charlie's door creaked open. Her little fuzzy blonde head popped out, and her beautiful sleepy eyes met mine, "Alastor?"she yawned. My heart fluttered and my breath hitched as her scent filled my head. I looked down at her and smiled gently, "Charlie, my darling. Why are you awake? You should be sound asleep." I leaned against my cane. She rubbed her eyes and sighed, "So should you. I saw you at my door, and I couldn't really sleep that well.". I smiled and outstretched a gloved hand, "Well, Miss Charlie, would you care to accompany me in the living room?". Charlie smiled as she finally rubbed all the sleep out of her eyes and took my hand gently. I grinned and began to lead her down the stairs. When I looked down and noticed what she was wearing I had to quickly look away again. She was wearing her pjs, yes, but I guess I'm too old school to really understand women fashion nightwear. Instead of wearing long pj pants and a pj shirt, she wore a lacy pastel pink nightgown with black lacing on the shoulders and top area. It was...short...and um...very revealing...

I blushed, and I knew I blushed hard due to the loud sound of static that filled the air and that came off of me

I blushed, and I knew I blushed hard due to the loud sound of static that filled the air and that came off of me. Charlie looked up at me and tilted her head to the right slightly, "Alastor? What's wrong?". I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself, but my mind was not having it. 'Dammit Charlie.' I looked back at her and looked her up and down, "Well my dear, um...I didn't expect you to be dressed to impress tonight.". She looked down at her clothes and gasped. Her whole face turned red, and her round red cheeks lit up, "O-oh my gosh! Alastor I'm so sorry! I totally forgot! I wasn't expecting you tonight! I'm so sorry! I can change!" She kept speaking and stuttering until I cut her off. "That won't be necessary. You look fine. A gentlemen as myself can be respectful enough and control himself. Which I will do. You look lovely. No, sorry my dear that was an understatement. You look, delicious~". I led her to the chair that was in front of mine and we both sat down. "So my dear, what's keeping you up?" Charlie smiled and crossed her legs, getting more comfortable, "Well, I had this dream..."

Angle's POV

I watched Charlie and Alastor talk for a bit. I know he's not just here to help, but I have a feeling it's not only for his dick feelings for Charlie. He wants something... I can feel it. Honestly, I kinda wanna see what that fucker wants. As long as he stays out of my way and out of my ass then I don't care. I went back to my room after a while. No reason to stay any longer. Once I was in, I went to my window and stared out. I watched all the cars and criminals pass by. I miss my life, out on the streets... I also kind of like it here. Vaggie may hate me, but it's funny to piss her off. I have a nice room. Charlie's a doll. Alastor...that ass... I know Charlie wants me to fix my life and my past, but I can't look back. It's too late for me. After my 'daddy issues', everything went down hill. He never accepted me...he never will... But hey, what do I care, right? Right.... I walked back to my bed and laid down. I sighed and closed my eyes, "Fuck." With that, I fell asleep.

Hey guys, so tell me whatcha think? I love comments! Anything funny you're thinking or wanna say I wanna hear! :> <3<3 love ya! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!