Not Happy in the Happy Hotel?

Hey guys! Look who's back! I'm happy that I'm back and let's get started!

Charlie's POV

I wiped a tear that threatened to spill from my eye as I hugged Rosie good bye, "I'll miss you, my favorite Frenemy.". She grinned and hugged me tighter, "As will I dearie. It was not a pleasure to meet you, but I'm glad we made up and are now spa friends.". Alastor's smile widened into more of an annoyed grin, and Angel rolled his eyes while petting FatNuggets. Vaggie was still holding the carriage door open for Rosie and had a scowl on her face, "Can y'all please hurry this up?". We stepped away and I watched as Rosie got in her carriage and rode away. "Well, I'll miss my old friend, but I'm sure I'll see her soon. So, darling! I think it's about time we continue our project with the hotel! I say this place is almost done. If we take off the stars and rainbows you added and make it a more 1920's fashion, I'm sure it'll look more pleasant!" Alastor put his arm around me and smiled wide, giving me jazz hands. I giggled then immediately stopped and looked at him, "No rainbows and stars? That's what makes this place! Everyone loves rainbows! Right Vaggie?!" I looked over at Vaggie who had her arms crossed. She shrugged and looked away, "Uhh...I mean, it's kinda hard to like rainbows in hell when you can't really see them..." Angel nodded in agreement, "You can get rid of the stars, but don't worry babe, you'll still have two stars left. Me, and FatNuggets. Isn't that right FatNuggets~Oh you're so pretty~ who's a good piggy?you're a good piggy!" I watched as Angel squished and squeezed his pig with all of his arms. "...well...I guess we can take them dow-" "WONDERFUL IDEA! Thank you so much darling!" Alastor grinned and let go of me. He walked over and stood in front of the hotel. He snapped his fingers and all the rainbows and stars and arrows I had placed on the roof were immediately gone. Poof. I noticed that the sign 'Happy Hotel' had changed to 'Hazbin Hotel'. 'Huh.Odd.Well...Alastor is helping after all... I guess it's fine.' I hugged myself and whispered under my breath, "I'm not very happy, in my happy hotel..."

Alastor's POV

'She'll love this!', I thought as I began to redecorate her room. I took out the puppy dogs and kittens as well as the hearts everywhere and filled it with class. Beautiful drapes, new bed sheets, a darker rug....a few deer heads and antlers included with a picture of me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 'When she sees this she'll be so happy she'll lov- she'll TRUST ME instantly!'. I heard steps outside the hallway and my smile widened. I blended into the shadows and was able to make my way out the door without anyone knowing. When I saw who was walking down the hall, my smile faltered. Vaggie. Not ideal, but...interesting... I knew that Vaggie and Charlie had a previous relationship, but something came up, and the relationship had a falling out. 'What a shame....' I smiled slightly at the thought. Putting that...intriguing thought aside, I continued to watch what Vaggie was doing. She walked up to Charlie's door and pulled out a key. When she found that the door wasn't locked, I could tell she was...slightly suspicious but, Charlie can be careless at times so, it could make sense. She proceeded to walk in and close the door. I clenched my teeth and began to slink to the door. I'm not trying to brag, but I am one of the most powerful demons, and being one of the most powerful demons, I am also one of the most slickest demons (in more ways than one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). I made my way in, and stayed in the shadows of the room. I watched Vaggie from afar. What was she planning?...

Vaggie's POV

'Did Alastor throw up in here or something?' As I walked into Charlie's room, I looked at all the antlers and red colors that decorated her room. 'NOT Charlie.', I thought, but...Alastor is making a huge impact on her... 'This is kinda creepy though...' I winced as I stared at the severed deer head above Charlie's bed. I shook all this out of my mind and got to the task at hand. I quickly moved over to her dresser and flung it open. I quickly ran my fingers through her clothes, searching for the box. 'Where is it....god where is it...' When I couldn't find it, I groaned and quickly slid to her night stand. When I got to it, I noticed something. Alastor's smile gleamed at me from a picture frame. I picked up the picture and sniffed. How? How could this monster win her heart? I let out a shakey breath and set the picture down. 'Its okay Vaggie. I love her as a best friend even more.'. I smiled slightly and opened the drawers. I know Charlie's basic with hiding, but not entirely basic. I reached inside and went up..
There. I pulled out a metal box with a lock shaped like an apple. I closed the drawer and brought out the second key I had. I unlocked the box and there it was. The apple heirloom. Every child that is born from the demons that tried to take over hell is presented with the family heirloom symbol. Hers is the apple. The most powerful. With Alastor here, I know he'll want it. I know this is what he's here for. If he gets this...all of hell is doomed... I need to hide it. I need to protect it. He's already getting too close to her, I know he's just buttering her up. I can't let that happen. I put the box back and put the crystal apple in my pocket. While I was getting up I glanced back at the picture. Something showed up in the reflection of the picture. Now I saw it. Two Alastor's stood together.
"El hijo de puta."

Charlie's POV

I walked around the streets, thinking about what Alastor had said. 'I guess it would be better for the hotel...' It just ate me up inside though. After singing about rainbows and puppies on live television and then getting into a fight with a reporter, it just didn't make sense for me not to include all the things I said. I did like the 1920's feel, yes, but it just wasn't me. I know it made Alastor feel at home, but...me? I sighed. I bumped into someone as I was walking, "Oh, sorry! I didn't see you!" Then I really saw who it was. I smiled, "Oh, heya Husk. What are you doing out here?" Husk chuckled, "You do realize I have a life outside the hotel, right?" He crossed his arms while I put mine behind my back. "Oh ha ha, yeah sorry." I looked away and sighed. Husk raised an eyebrow, "You okay kid? Ya look a little down in the dumps." I smiled weakly, "Yeah, I just... I just wish we weren't taking all the 'happy' out of the happy hotel. All the colors have turned a little gloomy...all my rainbows are gone...my stars too...thank god he hasn't touched my room. That's my ONLY sanctuary, but he would NEVER do that. *looks at readers*
Husk stared at me in confusion, "Uhh....okay....? Anyway, why don't you come and hang with me and my drinking buddies? Vent a little? You don't have to drink of course, but I'll bet you'll have a good time drunk or not." He grinned for the first time since we'd met. I brighten just a bit, "Alright, sounds fun.". Husk nodded and waved for me to follow, "Come on, it's this way." I followed Husk to a small tavern that was...very bright on the inside. 'I wonder what this might be like...'. When we walked in, the wave of alcohol and cigar smoke hit me. I coughed and waved in front of my face. When I finally got to fully open my eyes...Oh my stars...what a party this would be... Husk glanced at me and smirked,
"Welcome to my personal playtime princess."

Heyyyyy guys! Long time no see....sorry hehehe...yeah writers block got me and dragged me all the way to hell. But! I'm slowly climbing back up. What do ya think? Did I do a good job while I was climbing? I hope so lmao. Anyways, I'll try to update more often, thanks so much for the support, and all the wonderful (and hilarious) comments! <3 u all!!!

( I know I keep updating this chapter but this should be the last one. Umm... go check out my recent announcement on my page...um...yeah...have fun with that one...;-;)