I know, and I'm sorry.

Ok broskies, I know I said I would publish a chapter yesterday...or the day before since...YAY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2020!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Its just, I haven't had time and when I got to Oklahoma, I opened late Christmas presents and had to help my grandma unpack. It's been a long process. I promise it will come out. Please be patient;-; I just wanted to say...(its about to get personal) that you guys have really brightened up my life. I really appreciate you guys and I love all of your comments and feedback<3 each and every one of you means so much to me. Even the people who just vote or add my story to their reading list, it makes me so happy, you have no idea. My parents don't let me have social media, so this is what I've got, and you guys really make it worth it. I love you guys so much. At my house, it gets hard. My stepdad and I don't get along. Before wattpad, I just read or drew when I was sad or upset, but then it got harder when, in 7th grade I got diagnosed with epilepsy. It literally hit me like a train. I just couldn't believe it. Depression hit home right there. Reading helped a little so did drawing, but...it just wasn't helping me all the way, ya know? I got put on a medication for my epilepsy that increased my mood swings and increased my depression and made things worse in the house. My mom got depressed and I blamed myself. It was dark. Then, wattpad. I began to read on wattpad around late 7 early 8th grade. When I would read people's comments on other stories and how positive they were I just lit up. Then, when I decided to start my own story and people actually liked it...holy shit. You guys lit me up. I can't thank you guys enough. I eventually changed my medication and I'm so much better now, but now with my new Charlastor story and all the positive feedback you guys give, I can't help but smile. I love you guys so much and... well yeah. Thank you guys so so much. You lit me up.
<3