R.I.P MY O.T.P ;-;

OMG GUYS.LIKE.OMG.
I JUST GOT ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IN THE WORLD. Let me just cut to the chase and show you lol:

Sorry for the odd angle, wattpad was acting weird and it took me forever to actually get the photo up there so she's just gonna have to be like that

Sorry for the odd angle, wattpad was acting weird and it took me forever to actually get the photo up there so she's just gonna have to be like that. DEAL WITH IT. Isn't she pretty :> I love them. Valentino is for my friend Kameko and Blitzo is for yours truly ;)
Anyway, there is a chapter coming up, its half way done I was just really excited about this and had to post it. Hope you guys like it! Love you guys! ALSO!

GOTTA SKIP A LITTLE. (Spoilers for the new star wars movie) so I never got to see it bc my STEP 'DAD' didn't want to take me on my birthday to go see it bc he didn't want to stay up late for work. Let me tell you the situation. So he wakes up at around 1 am and then gets home at 12 pm and then goes to sleep at like 5 pm. So, just this one time, I asked if we could go see this movie that I was DYING to see since, not gonna lye Ben Solo kinda hot tho, ANYWAYS and he said no. I almost freaking cried. So, recently I looked up if Rey and Ben got together as a couple bc I kinda ship them and then they showed me the kiss/death scene.Like. WTF. I just started crying again while writing this! Why did he have to die?! ;-; I'm officially dead inside. I think this is the straw. It's time to crawl in a ball and just give up. One of my OTPs is gone. RIP Ben/Kylo. You shall be missed.