Unexpected Visit

Hey guys, let's get to it!Hope y'all like it!!<3

Alastor's POV

"For the last time Angel, we can't put a strip club in the hotel. Stop asking me!". I rolled my eyes as I heared Vaggie yell at Angel. I continued to walk around, looking at Niffty's work. She did a pretty good job. Very clean. Now, all I needed to do was add style. I'm sure Charlie wouldn't mind. Vaggie watched me suspiciously from her place on the couch. My smile widened, "Is there a problem my dear?" I walked over to her and leaned on my cane. She narrowed her eye and crossed her arms, "Yes, the problem is you. You keep making all these changes! The hotel doesn't even look the same. It looks like we got stuck in 1920. Just because you like the old days, doesn't mean we do." She looked me dead in the eyes. I looked right back at her, actually, down at her. Making her feel like a small child. She looked so small compared to me, "Yes, I see that is does look like the 'old days'. The fact that you don't like it shows that you don't have class, nor do you have any respect." I let the static in the air get louder. Vaggie gripped the the couch till her nails tore the cushion. She looked around in fear, then back at me. I looked at the tear in the cushion and looked back up at her, "Make sure to fix that before I come back. Have a lovely day darling." I walked away with my hands behind my back, humming to myself. As I walked away, the static died down, and I still heard Vaggie's heavy, quick, and shaky breathing. I chuckled to myself and shook my head. I noticed Charlie at the top of the stairs putting red roses in vases. I smiled softly to myself and cleared my throat, "Hello my dear. The roses look lovely, just like you." I winked and walked up the stairs. She blushed and continued to fix the flowers, "Thank you Alastor. I think they compliment the place. Anyways, have you seen Vaggie? I need to ask her to go buy some new bed sheets." I swallowed and laughed nervously, "Don't worry darling, I can take care of that. Charlie, I was thinking, maybe we could grab a small lunch? On me." My little fluffy ears perked up. "Well, I guess I could get something to eat." I grinned and took her hand, "Lovely! I know the perfect place to grab a bite!" I led her down the stairs and out the door. She was about to call for her limo, but I stopped her, "I thought we could walk my darling." I grinned as I saw Charlie raise an eyebrow and nod. We turned towards the sidewalk and continued down to our destination. Demons ran left and right, robbing and cussing. This place was disgusting. How Charlie could stand this place and learn to love it, baffles me. I noticed Charlie looking around awkwardly, not knowing what to talk about. I chuckled, "Are you uncomfortable, my dear?". Charlie looked up at me and shook her head quickly, "No! Of course not! I just never expected you, of all people, would want to take me out to eat. I mean, come on. You're the Radio Demon. You are one of the most feared demons in hell, yet here we are, taking a stroll downtown.". I smiled down at her and chuckled, "My dear, although I am the feared Radio Demon, I am also the hungry gentleman taking his lovely business partner on a lunch date." I winked and linked my arm with hers. She looked up at me, surprised, "D-date?" Her rosy round cheeks lit up once again. Oh how I loved those cheeks. I grinned and ushered her on. "Come on, we are almost there my darling.".

5 minutes later

We finally arrived at the lovely spot I picked for us to dine. I led her inside, where we were sat at a small table outside near a cherry blossom tree(very rare in hell). I pulled out her chair for her, like a gentlemen, and then sat down myself. I stared at her from across the table as she looked through the menu, "Are you enjoying yourself? Does anything look appetizing to you? It's all on me, by the way my love.". Charlie blushed even harder and looked up, "Why do you do that?". I cocked my head slightly to the right, "Do what? My darling?" "That! 'My darling' you call me those names all the time. Why?". The static in the air grew. I cleared my throat, "Well, I call everyone that. Habit I guess. I'm sorry darl-...Miss Charlie." . Charlie seemed taken aback by me calling her Charlie. She put her hand on mine, "No, um...I...I like it..." She blushed again, and my static grew louder and louder the longer her hand stayed on mine. I cleared my throat and looked away, slowly pulling my glowed hand away, "W-well my dear, I'm glad we settled that. Anyhow, have you decided what you would like to eat?". Charlie picked up her menu and looked down, "Hmm...Yup! I'd like the rainbow milkshake, and the starblast sandwich. I quickly looked at the menu, 'I didn't know they had such things...oh. that's my Charlie.wait.WHAT. MY Charlie?? Nonono...' I looked back up at Charlie and grinned, trying to hide my blush and trying even harder to control my loud static, "That's lovely, I shall have black coffee and a tuna eye salad." . The waiter came up to us and smiled, "What would you two like to order?" I could tell he was tired, and pissed. I could also tell, to my dismay, that he was eyeing Charlie. The nerve. I narrowed my eyes and watched him closely. Charlie ordered first, "I'd like a rainbow milkshake and the starblast sandwich please." The man grinned and nodded, "Of course little lady. What about you?" I clenched my teeth, "Tuna eye salad and a black coffee." I watched him nod and write everything down. When he looked up, he smiled and looked at Charlie, he winked and walked away. I raped my fingers along the table. As he walked away, I lifted a finger, and he suddenly tripped, falling on his face and busting his lip. I chuckled and looked back at Charlie. "So my dear, tell me your plans for the hotel?" She grinned and gave a happy sigh, "Well, I want to make sure that if the demons have children, then the children have a play area, and they can all have their own room. I want a pool! I also want to have a day when we all get together and party! Family friendly though, so Angel isn't invited. I also wa-...wait...Alastor...do you think we can do all that? I mean, it's a lot." I grinned, "Anything is possible with me. Don't worry about anything." Charlie squealed and smiled, "Thank you so much!". I smiled and pat her head, "No problem my darling." I sighed and looked around outside. Charlie just stared at me. I looked back at her and raised an eyebrow, "What?" She put her arms on the table and rested her head on her hands, "Did you have any friends before we met?" Her eyes shined with fascination as she awaited my answer. I thought back to my bloody past. I did have friends. One very close friend... I don't know what happened to her though. If she were around, I wouldn't want her around Charlie. She wasn't a bad person, but... She wasn't as friendly as me per say. I shook my head and shrugged, "No I don't think so. Besides Husk, my good old partner!" I rested my hands in my lap and watched as the waiter set my coffee on the table. Charlie's drink and mine, were total opposites. Hers was beautiful and full of color, while mine was dark and bleak. "A toast, to Hazbin Hotel! And a toast to you my dear Charlie, one of the best people, to come into my life.". Charlie smiled and raised her glass. We both began to enjoy our drinks, until Charlie put hers down, "Hey Alastor.  That lady behind you looks like she knows you. Shes staring right at you. Well...actually...I think she is...?she has no eyes." I spit out my coffee and stilled. 'Well damn.'. "Hello Alastor, dear. Long time no see... I've been waiting for you."

Hey guys soo, guess who's coming to town?? AND meeting Charlie?! I hope you all liked it and I'm sorry it took longer than the others. School.. Please comment!!LOVE YA!!