Chapter 1 - Wrong Number

A/N: Hello, everyone! Welcome to the beginning of the revised version of MFOTP!

Yep, this is going to overwrite all of the current chapters, because ultimately, not much is going to change. This revision mostly consists of spelling and grammar corrections, as well as re-writing some hard to read sentences :)

However, I still think that if you did read this book prior to its revision, that you should take a look at the changes I've made, since I am going to re-write a lot of the sub-plots. I'm also adding more foreshadowing that I think you all will be happy to see ;)

That being said, do try not to spoil what will happen in the comments for new readers!

If you didn't read the updated description, these chapters will be updated five at a time! You'll know which chapters are revised or not based on whether or not they have their own titles. Also, woooo!!! They have titles now!!!!!

Thank you again for all of the support on this book! We're at 76k reads as of me writing this, and that is AWESOME!!! Thank you all so much, this has been a wonderful journey! It's amazing to talk to you all :')

---

The Anti-Void. It was a place filled with a whole lot of nothing, despite what its name may imply. It was simply an endless white expanse with no walls or ceiling, with a ground that didn't feel like any existing material when one touched it. Because of its emptiness, it's usually completely silent, tormenting those unfortunate enough to get stuck in it.

However, one of its many layers wasn't so silent. There was a static fizzling, accompanied by ever-changing voices as the God of Destruction changed the channels of the portal in front of him. Error was sitting against the deep purple bean bag that he stole from Underfell, surfing through the different AU's trying to find something to watch through his one-way portal. Undernovela wasn't scheduled to update until Saturday, and he was pretty sure today was not that day. Thursday, maybe.

Error leaned back and let out a loud sigh of exasperation. There was nothing that looked interesting enough to watch. He was still recovering from his fight with Ink, the God of Creation and his mortal enemy, and therefore he couldn't risk trying to destroy another Universe.

Ring! Ring! His phone rang, vibrating from where it was stuffed in his pocket. Someone was calling him. He froze, trying to figure out who could possibly be phoning him.

He remembered that it was likely his (only) friend, Blue, and took out his phone. Nope. It said 'Unknown Caller'. It was probably a scam caller of some sort. He didn't get many of those, but it was funny to hear their confusion when he told them that he didn't own a car or a house, or have a bank account under his name. He chuckled at the thought. This could be interesting. He pressed the call button on his flip phone's keyboard.

"Hello?" The voice was definitely a Sans, but it was hard to tell which one. Since he was in a pretty good mood, his voice wasn't as glitchy as usual, but he did strain himself trying to keep it from stuttering at all.

"Hi.?"

"Oh. I don't think you're who I was trying to reach. Sorry for bothering you."

"Who were...you looking for?"

"Um. Dream."

"Oh. Yeah. This isn't the right number."

"I could've sworn I- oh, I typed 5 instead of 4. Who is this?"

"...None of your business."

"I understand. Well, I'm sorry for interrupting you. I'll hang up now."