Chapter 10 - Endless Questions and Curiousity

Nightmare was getting very curious about his anonymous acquaintance.

    Over the course of...how long has it been? A few months, he believes. Either way, he wanted to know: who exactly wasEL? Did it stand for something? The person's real name, maybe? Figuring out this guy's name would be the first step to finding him.

    He's been in a war with himself over the past few weeks. He was getting worried as to who he's just dumping all of his secrets and deepest feelings to, as they know of his brother and are in close relations with Blue, meaning he had to be close to, or dare he say, part of the Star Sanses.

    Was...was he talking to Ink???

    Imagine that. The problem was he actually could, and it was getting to him. Both of them correlated well, to back it up. Their memories were both always in pieces, seeming to forget things Nightmare would deem pretty obvious or important, like what time it was or what they talked about last.

    Also, when he called E one night, he said passively that he had 'caught him while making something', and creation is Ink's specialty, and main magical ability. He was obviously someone Stretch could trust Blue with alone, from the evidence of last night when Stretch didn't sound present. He could see Ink and Blue being a thing as well. The facts were all there, he just hoped to the deities above that he was wrong.

    But even so, he was getting more curious by the second, and it was slowly but surely killing him.

--/-/--

    Blue was still asleep in the Anti-Void. Error acted as his headrest, making another doll as he waited for his friend to wake up.

    He normally made the head and every part of the doll separately, then when he'd go kill the Sans, or sometimes, the Frisk/Chara that corresponded to what it looked like, and then he'd stuff the doll with their dust/mushed up organs. It was pretty gruesome, yes, but it made him feel better, back when he used to be absolutely crazy. He's still very grateful that Blue snapped him out of it all those years ago. Was it years? It felt like it, but he could never be sure. The point is, making the doll then stuffing it with the person's insides made him feel as if they were still alive and well.

    He even, in his insane days, stuck strings to him and gave them weird, high-pitched voices and would have 'conversations' with them. But now, he felt as though he trapped their essence in them, and they were still alive, watching his every move. Almost like guardian angels.

    But if that was the case, he hoped they guarded Blue above all else. He loved Blue, friend or lover, and he'd hate to see something absolutely horrible happen to him. He was worried for Blue in a way he couldn't put into words. He was never good at putting things into words, was he? He wished he could stop his friend's suffering-

    No. Today was a mental health break, and feeling that way was the exact opposite of a mental health break. He needed to rest, and Blue needs to rest as well. Feeling bad wasn't gonna help either of them.

    He blinked, realizing he'd stopped working on his project. He went back to the doll he was making, smiling a bit. He normally had a reference for what his doll would look like, but now, he was only using his imagination.

    Why? Well, Error didn't like the thought of M simply being a voice to him. So, what does he do? He puts a face to him. Wow, Error, the Destroyer of Worlds, who hates imagination, making something completely his own? Everyone's minds would be blown. He looked down at the doll, frowning. He'd need to steal actual doll stuffing for this thing. Darn.