Chapter 6 - Knock Knock, There's A Megalomaniacal God At Your Door

Fast forward two days, and Error had found Nightmare's home.

    He had to find a way to hack into the barrier to make an exception for Error, just so he could enter. The bad part was that the code was fortified pretty well for someone who probably doesn't mess with code often, so without any alarms being sounded and remaining undetected for as long as he needed to be, the absolute best he could do was let himself in. The problem is, the barrier still drains his power quite a bit, so magic of any kind was off-limits.

    So there he was, walking through what was probably at least an eight mile long pathway through the forest concealing it from public view(thus why it took some time simply finding the darn thing), because he couldn't teleport right to the front door.

    Clearly, no animals lived in this forest. He recognized the trees from one of the Vampiretale timelines he visited, and got rid of. Anything on them was poisonous to every animal except for these caterpillars who were only found in that particular timeline, so yeah. No animals whatsoever. The quiet was nice, though. The rustling of the trees when the wind blew, the crunch whenever he made a step on the gravel road. He could hear his own soul-beat pound in his ear ducts. It was quiet, with not even those pesky voices to ruin it.

    It was nice.

    He saw the castle not too far ahead, so he began to pick up the pace, power walking towards the lit up entrance. Although the scenery and the smell of the damp leaves was calming, the constant drain of his magic was not.

    He marched up the stairs, firmly knocking on the door. He rocked back and forth on his heels as he waited for an answer.

    It was Killer's turn to make breakfast. He was almost done, so everyone was sitting in the living room, waiting for their food. Horror especially. You could tell he wanted some darn food when he was crouching on the other side of the island separating the kitchen and the living room, only his eye sockets and the top of his skull visible. He was tapping his fingers almost violently on the counter, waiting to tackle the chef as soon as the eggs were done.

    Suddenly, a knock sounded from the front door.

    "Boss, were you expecting someone today?" Dust asked after he heard the knock.

    "No?" Nightmare got up and cautiously walked to the door.

    In the tinted window that took up the top half of the door, he could see a silhouette of someone. A Sans, without a doubt. But he could see a bunch of tiny things floating around him, that appeared and disappeared too fast to tell what they were. He opened the door, tendrils sharpened, ready to attack if necessary.

    There stood Error. The God of Destruction. Who could kill him and his entire team by a line of code deleted.

    He almost screamed and slammed the door on him, but he wanted to keep some of his pride.

    He swallowed his fear, "oh, hello!.. what are you doing here?" Godasjafajssdjssjajjdsaaaaaaaa-

    "You said you wanted to meet again another time," Error responded, tilting his head. "Now's another time, is it not?"

    The God slipped past Nightmare, letting himself in. Nightmare shut the door and followed after him. Too bad Error got to the living room before him and scared the living daylights out of his team by simply standing in the doorway, existing.

    He sighed heavily when he heard screams, pans crashing to the floor and attacks being summoned. This was going to be a long day, wasn't it?

    Error was holding his hands up in an 'I surrender!' fashion. Everyone had something pointed at him threateningly.