Chapter 8

AVALON

Waking up I feel my phone vibrate two times letting me know that I have a message. Reaching over I grab it from off the night stand and unlock it.

Looking to see who texted me I roll my eyes when I see the name. Instead of texting back I decide to call him.

"Why are you texting me". I ask getting out of the bed and walking into the bathroom.

"I want to meet up with you and talk". He said as I placed my phone down on the counter.

"For what you said all you needed to say last night at the club". I said wetting my toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it.

"Meet me at Rosemary's at 12". He said before hanging up.

"I don't know who he think about to meet him". I mumbled to myself as I cut the shower water on and stripped out of my clothes.

Stepping in I begin to wash up.

~2 hours later~

I've been going back and forth with myself for the past two hours on whether or not I should meet him and I decided to go. I don't know what it is but I feel like I want to know what he has to say but at the same time I don't.

Blowing out a breathe I grab my purse and open the car door stepping out. Locking the door I start walking towards the restaurant.

"You's a stupid bitch". I said to myself as I opened the door.

"Hello welcome to Rosemary's table for one". The hostess asked picking up a menu.

"Actually no I'm here to meet Jesus". I said and she looked down at the list.

"I'm sorry we don't have a Jesus here". She said looking up at me.

"Grimeyy". I ask and she starts to look before tapping the paper.

"Ah yes follow me". She said walking off.

Following behind her I look around before stopping behind her and when she moved to the side y'all wouldn't believe the shit I saw.

There sat Jesus and Trinity.

"Is this a fucking joke". I ask gripping my purse strap as I still stood up.

"Can you please sit down Avalon". He asked and I stood there staring at him.

Mugging him I take a seat sliding into the booth.

"What can I get you to drink today". A waiter asked walking up to the table.

"I'll have a water I won't be here long". I said placing my purse in my lap.

"So why did you want to meet up". I ask thanking the waiter as he placed the water in front of me.

"I want you and Trinity to get along so we can get back to how we used to be". He said as I looked between the two.

"When she tells the truth then I'll think about it". I said rolling my eyes.

"Why did you make up a story to make me look bad". Trinity said causing me to look over at her.

"So I made up the story Trinity". I ask leaning back into the booth staring at her.

"Yes you've been jealous of what me and Grimeyy have going on since we told you about us". She said and I laughed shaking my head.

"Jealous of what Babygirl a bitch that can't keep her legs closed, a bitch that can't pick of the phone for her nigga when he in a jam, a bitch that has no morals girl please". I said smacking my lips.

"Watch yo mouth Avalon I'm really trying with you dog". He said causing me to snap my head in his direction.

"No bitch I'm trying with you". I said and In the blink of in eye he had his hand around my throat squeezing it tightly.

"Sir let her go or I will call the police". An employee said grabbing Grimeyy's arm.

Letting me go he pushes the employee back as I rubbed my neck gasping for air with people surrounding me trying to see if I was okay.

"That's what we on now Grimeyy you putting your hands on me". I ask standing up from the booth.

"YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME". I scream as I pushed his back that he had towards me causing him to stumble forward.

"Ma'am please". An employee said standing in front of me.

Grabbing my purse I push past all the people pushing the door open walking out. Unlocking my car door I toss my purse before getting in and slamming the door.

What did I do to deserve this...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE