Chapter 5

Jennie

I did not follow what Rosie said though as I know my way around here already. But the blonde chic was following me or so to say we truly had the same schedule.

As we arrived in our classroom, I went to my situated seat and as for Lisa she settled at the back.

Upon her entrance, I heard a lot of murmurs about her. Girls and boys alike cannot just stop talking about her.

As our teacher arrived, he glanced up to see everyone and settled his eyes at Lisa.

"Ah! Ms. Manoban you finally decided to attend class."

"I just got back sir. Besides chancy knows the reason not that your opinion matters." I was bafled with her confidence to answer back informally at the teacher.

Mr. Oh simply glared at her.

"Who would have thought that Sehun still has not gotten over Lisa. He was lucky enough to have kept his job after everyone knowing how he was head over heals in love with the president's daugther." I heard my seatmate murmured to her friend.

Kring Kring

Lunch time finally!

I made my way at the canteen to see Rosie already settled to our usual seats. She waved as soon as she saw me.

"I ordered lunch for us already. I hope you don't mind Jen." I shook my head

"Thanks Rosie. I appreciate it."

We were in the middle of our lunch when someone decided to be seated infront of me.

"Where were you Lisa? Lunch started 20 minutes ago."

"Stop asking Rosie. I just went to the rooftop."

"And made out with someone again?"

"It is not any of your business okay! So stop nagging me."

"I will not stop especially since I heard that you had another banter with that obsessive teacher."

Lisa merely rolled her eyes at Rosie and glanced at me. Her gaze was piercing right through me. I decided to break the eye contact and return my focus on my lunch.

"So Ms. Kim how long would you be here?"

"Why are you asking her? Jennie's matters are not any of your business."

"What so I can't have any small talks with your friend?"

"Your small talks does not end in talks Lis. We both know that. So please spare Jennie from that."

She ignored Rosie and glanced at me as if urging me to answer her questions. Rosie almost protested but I stopped her as I held her hand. As if saying it is okay.

"I will be her for a year to finish fourth year PA courses."

"Why Thailand though? I mean not to bring my country's standard of education down but Korea is more advanced especially in offering courses under performing arts."

"I guess I wanted to be free and have a tiny bit of control with my life. If it meant staying away from home. And besides that I believe Thailand is at par with what Korea could give to its students."

They became silent after that. A few minutes later the bell had rang indicating lunch was over. We went our separates way but Rosie informed me to meet her at the car park after class.

Dance class is the class for the day, to say it is not my forte. Singing would always be my kind of vibe.

"Jennie."

"Yes sir?"

"Since your a new student here. You would be presenting your own dance to the class two weeks from now. Since everyone here knows each others capabilities it would best for you to showcase your talent before we could all decide how the recital would go through." Do I have any choice? I just nodded at his proposal.

This would be a long week for me.