Chapter 29

3rd Person

Jennie was quite busy the day after her wedding. Her pile of works was even more stacked. She decided to work overtime for the day to lessen her load. So to say she was beyond exhausted with what she was doing. After doing enough work and feeling that her body could not take it anymore she decided to go home.

When she arrived at her new house that both she and Lisa was live in for one year. Even though she was exhausted she pushed herself to get up and fix dinner.

While she was chopping the ingredients she was surprised to feel someone snaking both arms on her waist engulfing her it a warm embrace. Her heart suddenly beat so fast. She was about to turn to see who it was but the person prevented her from doing so.

"Continue what you doing love." It was Lisa she thought.

Lisa on the other hand was glad that Jennie got home. She loves doing this to the brunette, giving her hugs and sweet little kisses. She loves the smell that Jennie has and could not resist to glide her nose along the brunette's neck.

Lisa saw how Jennie shuddered and had a shaky intake of breath. 'I still have an effect towards her' she thought.

Failing to resist, she bit and sucked the brunette's earlobe as sensually as she can making the latter gasp.

"Lisa...." Lisa loved it. She liked what she had heard.

She continued what she was doing, her hands wandering around Jennie's body.

"You made me lonely last night Jen. I missed you." Jennie's moan became louder. The brunette's eyes were getting darker as lust had filled her body.

"Gos..h... stop I mig..ht burn.... this"
The sensations were amazing Jennie thought. She wanted to push Lisa but she could not make herself do it. She liked what her body was feeling.

Lisa knowing Jennie is in dazed. She turned the stoved of and made Jennie look at her gazing lovingly at her eyes.

"We..." before the brunette could finish what she was supposed to do Lisa had captured her mouth. Nipping and sucking Jennie's lips were now Lisa's favorite activity. Jennie returned the same intensity and passion.

Their tongues were entangled both are in the state of pure lust.

Lisa grabbed on to Jennie wanting the latter wrap her legs around Lisa's waist but unable to do so. Understanding why the blonde was grunting Jennie jumped up to wrap her legs around Lisa as she was brought towards the couch.

It was a heated make out session for the both of them. A feeling that both of them had contained for the longest time.

Before it could led any further, Lisa decided to pull away leaving Jennie in daze wondering where the warmth she was feeling went to.

"I want us to sleep together. I badly want to make love to you as you scream my name out loud. But I will not touch you more than necessary." Lisa then pulled away and stood up "I will just order something for dinner would chicken do the trick?" Jennie just nodded and the blonde went her way.

'What the hell just happened?!" Jennie thought.

She was still in dazed as she sat on the couch figuring the scenario of their almost love making session. And in having those thoughts Jennie became flustered while her other half was beyond happy that her beloved wife had finally come home.

Next chapter is the last chapter..

Stay tuned!