Chapter 6

Rosie

Jennie had informed me to go home without her. I did not have any idea of what she was going to do though. It is afterall my duty to know her whereabouts but I was afraid to ask her knowing that I might offend her in anyways.

I decided to talk to Lisa. She is Jennie's classmate afterall.

"Lis"

"Rosie"

"Have you seen Jennie?"

"I only remembered seeing her in class. She immediately left after the bell rang. Maybe she was going to practice somewhere."

"Practice for what?"

"Mr. Park instructed her to prepare a dance performance to showcase two weeks from now. And based on her reaction earlier she seemed bothered about it."

"Thanks, Lis. I will go look for her. But if you see her please do give me a call." I was about to leave but I was pulled by Lisa to a halt.

"I know it is not any of my business. But I have noticed since I came back you were following Jennie as if you are tasked to do so. Are you in anyways smitten by her?"

"No silly. Its just that I promised someone to look out for her. That is why I even volunteered to be assigned  upon her transfer."

Lisa's facial expression was blank. I know that she is upset as I kept a secret from her regarding Jennie. But it is not my position to tell.

"Just help me look out for her please Lis?"

She sighed "Okay. I will text you when I see her."

I gladly gave her a hug and went my way to search for a certain cat eyed lady.

Lisa

Everyone might think that I am one jealous friend who can't seem to get over the fact that my best friend is like a lost puppy following Jennie around campus.

Though I must admit that Jennie is a intriguing person. But she seems to be  closed off. I want to get to know her better if given a chance.

"Yow Lis" I turned towards the voice who called my attention.

"Seulgi. What's up?"

"The crew will have a dance battle tonight. You want to join us?"

"Nahh I'll pass. Besides I just got back haha"

"For sure you will be at the bar tonight getting both the attention of men and women."

"You truly do know me."

"Anyways drop by if your free yeah?"

"Sure." Wait if the dance crew will not be practicing today. There is a possibility that the studio would be free which means Jennie might be there.

Upon my realization, I went towards the dance studio.

And my hunch was proven correct. She was projecting in front of the mirror. I must admit she is not that bad. She got the swag and her timing is on point.

However, it seems that there are instances in the choreography that she struggles at executing. Resulting to her grunts and frustration.

She seems cute when she is frustrated though.

I decided to keep my eyes on her but I could not resist as she failed on her third attempt to perfect a basic movement. So I made my presence known.

"Need any help?"