Chapter 26

Jennie

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I immediately stood up and threw a fit inside the conference room. Suddenly the door opened showing Jisoo who was approaching me with a worried look plastered on her face.

"What happened? I heard you were voice outside." She asked as she consoled me.

"Fuck Chu! She saw a loophole in the contract. We forgot to draft additional provisions."

"What do you mean Jen?"

"We forgot to mention clauses such as sex and cuddles. She found a god damn loophole!" I agitatedly mentioned.

I saw Jisoo's facial reaction. She seemed shocked as well.

"I honestly don't know what to say."  Her body limped visibly showing she too was out of idea.

"Chu is there no other option?"

"If you won't got through with the marriage you will still have the shares but as what I said you won't be the known owner of the company anymore." Her faced turned into a frown "Lisa might even convert company to one of her own. It would erase your family's legacy Jen"

God!! What is planning? If it is the only way to salvage my family's legacy then I have no choce but to through with it.

~~~~~

Three days later

I was called by Lisa to meet someone to help go through over the wedding preparation. I could not believe the hold she has over me.

I decided to buy coffee and wait for the person the almighty Manoban had sent.

I took a sip of the latte closing my eyes to savor the taste. Upon raising my gaze showed a tall brunette with bangs in front of me.

She smiled "Good morning. You must be Ms. Kim?"

"Yes that is me." She then took her seat.

"I am Minnie. I am the assigned wedding planner that would assist you all throughout." She then extended her hand towards which I shook.

"Nice to meet you Minnie"

We then proceeded going over the details of the wedding.

She asked me the theme that I want, food allergies that I have and the number of guests that would be invited.

I asked her if she had coordinated with Lisa as well to which she nodded. However, Lisa demanded her to prioritize what I would like to happen in the wedding.

So to say it had shocked me, she manipulated me to marry her but now she is spoiling me for our wedding ceremony. Sometimes I cannot understand what is going on.

We were already half way through the planning when Lisa suddenly appeared. I must admit she had changed a lot. She was oozing with power.. 'ugh you hate her Jennie'

"Hey Minnie!" She greeted and went beside me and kissed my forehead before taking her seat. I was surprise with the action but decided not to show it.

"So how is everything?"

"All is well Lis. We can even finalize everything today."

"That is good hear."

We stayed for another 30 minutes until Minnie finished the discussion and left. She said that she would inform us with the progress and would hope that everything goes according to plan.

As the brunette left, I smacked Lisa's arm.

"What was that all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"The kissing and touching Lisa."

She smirked and leaned closer to me "You are my fiance love. Shouldn't we play are part?" She leaned even closer and pecked my lips.

As she pulled away I glared at her. She pulled me and led me to her car.

"Where are we going?" I questioned angrily.

"I'll drive you home. You had a long day didn't you?" And squeezed my hand while looking lovingly towards me.

I can't understand what is happening anymore.