Chapter 22

3rd Person

Lisa was currently in Jennie's office. The blonde did not expect for the brunette to call her. So to speak, she was glad that Jennie did.

"Thank you for coming Ms. Manoban. And I apologize for how unprofessional I was yesterday. My emotions just got to me."

Lisa simply waved Jennie off as if stating it was okay.

"You had all means to do so. I overstepped the boundaries. Anyways shall we begin the discussion."

"Yes of course."

The two had settled and discussed the terms of the contract for Lisa's proposition.

The meeting ended well as both parties had come into an agreement. Lisa became a minor shareholder of the company owning about 20% of the company's shares.

In return Jennie receives the sufficient amount that she needed for her company.

"It was nice doing business with you Ms. Kim."

"Ditto."

Unknown PoV

"Congratulations Boss! Your plan was a success."

"Good news comes to those people who wait don't you agree Ailee?"

"Surely boss."

"Take me home."

And they went off.

~~~~~

A year later

It has already been a year since the success of my plan. And as I can say everything was in place.

"Ms. Manoban?"

"Ailee. Did Mr. Do sign for his shares?"

"Yes ma'am you have added another 5% to your current shares. This makes your total shares reach 50%. You are considered a major shareholder compared to Ms. Kim."

"Yes, indeed. I did not expect to purchase the shares for this long. That old man was too stuborn not to give up his shares. But all was worth it. Don't you agree?"

"I do Miss."

I cannot wait to see what you would do if you have known that I could over throw you from your current thrown.

Patience truly paid off in my part.

It was me who made the Kim's company crumble before.

After graduation, my real father had saw me. He had been searching for me since then as my known parents had hide me from him.

To my surprise, he was a millionaire that owned a number of businesses around Thailand. I did not want to venture through his business but then I accepted remembering a certain brunette.

I dig up every bit of info that I needed to know about Jennie. And to my surprise the engagement between her and Jisoo was purely an fixed engagement. And I was not having any of it.

With all my power, I did my all to make her parents loss everything and once Jennie assumed position I somehow gave her an advantage to make the company stand back on its feet.

But I am not satisfied. I want Jennie Kim to be mine.